Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hackers.r.losers.2 View Post
    STOP FUCKING HACKING, LOSERS!! After work all I want to do is play some Combat Arms and relax. I get a good game going and some asshole starts OPK'ing. I kick him with my Elite moderator status, ( that I paid for with real money) and the fucker crashes the game. Wasting my time and money, while ruining any fun I was having. You guys only think of yourselves when you decide to be pathetic cheaters. Selfish fucks. And to the programmers of these hacks, why don't you put your talents to good use, instead of stooping this low. You are obviously intelligent enough to bypass Nexon's anti-hackware, but you spend your time wasting other people's time and money. Stop fucking with other people and ruining their games, you fucking scum...
    just for making me read all that a minion should really ip-ban you and or just block you off from posting PERIOD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    STOP FUCKING HACKING, LOSERS!! After work all I want to do is play some Combat Arms and relax. I get a good game going and some asshole starts OPK'ing. I kick him with my Elite moderator status, ( that I paid for with real money) and the fucker crashes the game. Wasting my time and money, while ruining any fun I was having. You guys only think of yourselves when you decide to be pathetic cheaters. Selfish fucks. And to the programmers of these hacks, why don't you put your talents to good use, instead of stooping this low. You are obviously intelligent enough to bypass Nexon's anti-hackware, but you spend your time wasting other people's time and money. Stop fucking with other people and ruining their games, you fucking scum...
    We can own you without hacks

[IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpgha.gif[/IMG]

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Im-Yo-Daddy View Post

We can own you without hacks
    yeah we can

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Im-Yo-Daddy View Post
    Choosing you're password

No flame intended, I'm just a grammar Nazi. Good guide I guess, for the "new" people out their this might help, or might not help at all; however that doesn't mean it's not appreciated. Best way to learn stuff is to read, so hopefully they do take to consideration the time you put into this guide (if it wasn't leeched of course).
    Last edited by bigguy5050; 11-02-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    STOP FUCKING HACKING, LOSERS!! After work all I want to do is play some Combat Arms and relax. I get a good game going and some asshole starts OPK'ing. I kick him with my Elite moderator status, ( that I paid for with real money) and the fucker crashes the game. Wasting my time and money, while ruining any fun I was having. You guys only think of yourselves when you decide to be pathetic cheaters. Selfish fucks. And to the programmers of these hacks, why don't you put your talents to good use, instead of stooping this low. You are obviously intelligent enough to bypass Nexon's anti-hackware, but you spend your time wasting other people's time and money. Stop fucking with other people and ruining their games, you fucking scum... The fact that you need them proves otherwise...
    You seriusly need a IP ban.

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Too bad for Nx Whores

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Too bad for Nx Whores
    Paying for pixelades objects.

Use My Free VIP Hacks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12