Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Lowkey is a GREAT example

Of why Islam always picks the wrong avenues towards the media.

Let me explain why:

1. Lowkey is a rapper, by all standards a mediocre one at best, but a rapper all the same. If you are going to represent something musically and you aren't great, don't be rapper. Being a rapper of all things, is pretty bad media wise. Rappers are known for singing about sex, drugs, and money. You wanna represent? Don't pick that, of all things, don't pick the one that is automatically associated with crime and drugs.

2. All of his vids, all of his music, is pretty LQ if you know what i mean. I mean wow, faded pictures with him in the background with the whole time. I don't know why, but 99% of muslim vids are just utter shit in quality, he just furthers this.

3. The media sees this: A british muslim rapper, hating on Isreal and the US, and talking politics. Now i hate to break it to you, but credibility is certainly lacking with him. First of all, he didn't grow up in the middle east, he grew up in london. For the most part he stays in london, with a few trips to the US. So......he really hasn't had any particular "experiences" with anything going on in Israel, he really was just a tourist in the US, and most of all: he's not a politician. So you got a guy, with as much knowledge of the situation as any citizen does, talking like like he knows the truth about everything.

Ok let me just go over the key points.

Lowkey is a:
    -Rapper
    -Lower than Average
    -LQ vids
    -No actuall knowledge of situations.
    -------------------------------------------

Let me just explain a bit further.

This isn't just lowkey, the majority of your Muslim representatives are just bad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Mr.1337 (11-03-2010)