Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Known facts about Zombie Mode.

Well hi. My name is llamaweenie and I am about to present to you facts about Nazi Zombies in this upcoming game Call Of Duty:BlackOps.

They are introducing 4 new maps. As of right now. I know only two.
    1 is set in an abandoned nazi mansion and the other in the pentagon. By looking at the map gameplays. These maps look huge, they may be a bit bigger than Der Riese. The last 4 characters are set to return with 4 new additions. Fidel Castro, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy and Secretary of Defense John Strange MacNamara. (Honestly Nixon, Kennedy, and Castro as zombie ass kickers sounds fucking awesome..). If you buy the "Hardened Edition" of BlackOps you will receive the 4 maps that came with WaW. The maps will have graphics update and a new cache of modern weapons. You will be able to use some of the old weapons in conjunction with the new ones. There will be a new type of zombie I dub "The Crawlers / Smokers". When these guys die, they emit a type of smoke or gas that stuns and damages the player. Bastards are hella slow though so they are a bit easier to kill. In the pentagon map. Zombies have new outfits. They dress up as ehh.. Employees? They wear a casual suit like one of those political guys in the Single Player trailer. Hell Hounds are back. I see them only coming in at level 7 on both maps. Idk if the level they come in is random but so far its at level 7. Theres also a new type of weapon. Looks like some type of RayGun on fucking roids. I mean. This shit glows red. Is huge. And like blasts waves of energy like no ones business. I mean this thing could be the new Wunderwaffe? Anyways. This thing is ridiculously strong but has a limited amount of ammo. Im not sure how much ammo it has but it ranged from 4 - 8 ammo per clip and has 20 to 40 rounds in it.

Well. Idk if Im going to update this but eh. Games coming out in 4 days and you'll see for yourself. I do not own a JTAGGED xbox. Ive gained the info over the months and blahblahblah. Discuss about it in the fat white section below please. /yea
    Last edited by llamaweenie; 11-05-2010 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks

Sigh another one of these.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post

Sigh another one of these.
    This one isss in more depth, gj. /yea
    Mods for Combat Arms!

My internet does suck.
    ^^Mine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zujca View Post
    Yeah, I didn't knew there will be 4 maps in standard edition and that you will be those characters. I only knew about the Pentagon and Kind der Toten, while you're JFK in Pentagon. Right? /
    In the pentagon footage, I saw someone playing as Castro. So I think theres choice of who you want to play as.

Thanks
    yea is seen that video to this looks awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by llamaweenie View Post
    In the pentagon footage, I saw someone playing as Castro. So I think theres choice of who you want to play as.
    skip to 2:14

heres the vid