Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Smile Guide For Cash/Gold weapons !

Gold Guns [Its the wolfteam currency, not the gold gun]

EM-4 ST
    It is a gun that has a extremely high accuracy and damage. However, its recoil its low. Remember, when using this gun, you must always press shift to shoot during combat. Shift means Silent Walk. It is effective when you saw a wolf jumping for an enemy approaching.

EM-3 P
    This Gun is especially very useful when close combat and human - wolf combat. It can shoot headshot when you are in a almost close combat zone. For wolf combat, it is very useful when you wanted to kill a guardian that is 850+99 Hp. Headshot takes 2 to 4 hits and others take 3 to 6 shots.

FANAS PT & FANAS FFW
    This Gun is very useful when playing any mode. If you headshot it, they will be easily killed. If you pressed shift, it will be more useful when you are walking. Fanas PT and Fanas FFW have the same ability but when you upgrade it, it will be different. Please remember to look at the upgrades before buying and upgrading.

XEM-8 WT & XEM-8 PT
    This Gun is totally awesome also like SCAL WT. It can damage a lot when you headshot the enemy.

Note that DO not use XEM-8 WT & PT 3 Burst No Zoom unless you mastered the gun. Also, do not use XEM-8 WT & PT 3 Burst x1.5 Zoom when almost to far combat. It is very dangerous and it is hard to aim when the enemy keeps moving. Do use it in a very very far combat like from covolt bridge blue base sniper to the red base sniper. Remember to headshot, too. This gun is also different when you upgrade both of them. They have the same ability without upgrading.

SCAL WT
    This Gun has a very high damage and it is like EF-2000 WT. It has a low recoil but high accuracy compared to XEM-8 WT & PT. If you upgrade all of them, it will be useful for both human & wolf combat and it will be the best if you headshot it. This gun was my top 10 gun in WolfTeam.

I-115 T Vs EM-40 T
    They are used for snipers. I-115 T has very good damage and accuracy comapred to EM-40 T. However, EM-40 T's WP is cheaper than I-115 T. If you upgrade I-115 T, It will cost a deadly amount of WP [ About 700 to 900 ]. Remember to choose the right gun you selected.

EF-2000 WT
    High Accuracy [If You Upgraded]. Awesome and Fantastic Damage when you headshot your enemy. It is bad for you when you zoomed in. Use shift instead of zooming. If you mastered this gun, you can zoom in and have a lot of kills.

Now, I'll like to talk about cash guns.

AK Gold Vs AK Gold 2
    AK Gold 2 adds a little damage and some accuracy than the AK Gold. Auctally, both guns are good for wolf combat but very weak to human combat.

I-115 T vs I-115 AW
    I-115 AW is the best for your selection. But, if I-115 T has an full upgrade, then I-115 T is better and the best.

SVDR GOLD VS SVDR MODERN
    Please note that about 5% of players discovered that they have the same ability. Its useless when you buy the gold. If you are poor but rich in WC, you can buy SVDR Modern.

XEM-8 OPS
    Better than the normal XEM-8 WT & PT. But, if it upgrades to full, they are about almost average.

AKEIS-74U Limited vs FANAS Silver
    AKEIS-74U Limited has a very high damage but low accuracy and low recoil. Other than that, FANAS Silver has an average damage compared to AKEIS-74U Limited and has middle accuracy and good recoil at least.

EF-2000 Limited vs EF-2000 Camou
    It is very hard to compare. But, I can tell you that EF-2000 Camou is almost good than EF-2000 Limited. EF-2000 Limited is like a HALO gun but has a chinese word call 'lang' on the left side of the gun. It means WOLF. EF-2000 Limited is rare than the other guns.

Not satisfied? Cannot find your gun?
    Well, you can tell me the gun and I'll review it here. But, mostly about 90% of cash guns I can't tell. So sorry. Please thank me if I help. I'll be posting a secondary weapon soon.

Hope this guide helps. If I made a error, please inform me by quoting the phrase and telling me the new phrase. If I helped you very much and really much. Please Thank Me on the bottom-right hand side of my post. I'll be very grateful to you./yea

-A Wolf-
    -One Of a Pack-
    -Standing Strong-
    -To Fight My enemy-
    -Never Afraid-

[Howl To The Full Moon In The Dead Night]

Press - (THANKS)
    The Button Is Located Where An Arrow Is Pointing To.
    ----->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by darkemi View Post
    Gold Guns [Its the wolfteam currency, not the gold gun]

EM-4 ST
    It is a gun that has a extremely high accuracy and damage. However, its recoil its low. Remember, when using this gun, you must always press shift to shoot during combat. Shift means Silent Walk. It is effective when you saw a wolf jumping for an enemy approaching.

EM-3 P
    This Gun is especially very useful when close combat and human - wolf combat. It can shoot headshot when you are in a almost close combat zone. For wolf combat, it is very useful when you wanted to kill a guardian that is 850+99 Hp. Headshot takes 2 to 4 hits and others take 3 to 6 shots.

FANAS PT & FANAS FFW
    This Gun is very useful when playing any mode. If you headshot it, they will be easily killed. If you pressed shift, it will be more useful when you are walking. Fanas PT and Fanas FFW have the same ability but when you upgrade it, it will be different. Please remember to look at the upgrades before buying and upgrading.

XEM-8 WT & XEM-8 PT
    This Gun is totally awesome also like SCAL WT. It can damage a lot when you headshot the enemy.

Note that DO not use XEM-8 WT & PT 3 Burst No Zoom unless you mastered the gun. Also, do not use XEM-8 WT & PT 3 Burst x1.5 Zoom when almost to far combat. It is very dangerous and it is hard to aim when the enemy keeps moving. Do use it in a very very far combat like from covolt bridge blue base sniper to the red base sniper. Remember to headshot, too. This gun is also different when you upgrade both of them. They have the same ability without upgrading.

SCAL WT
    This Gun has a very high damage and it is like EF-2000 WT. It has a low recoil but high accuracy compared to XEM-8 WT & PT. If you upgrade all of them, it will be useful for both human & wolf combat and it will be the best if you headshot it. This gun was my top 10 gun in WolfTeam.

I-115 T Vs EM-40 T
    They are used for snipers. I-115 T has very good damage and accuracy comapred to EM-40 T. However, EM-40 T's WP is cheaper than I-115 T. If you upgrade I-115 T, It will cost a deadly amount of WP [ About 700 to 900 ]. Remember to choose the right gun you selected.

EF-2000 WT
    High Accuracy [If You Upgraded]. Awesome and Fantastic Damage when you headshot your enemy. It is bad for you when you zoomed in. Use shift instead of zooming. If you mastered this gun, you can zoom in and have a lot of kills.

Now, I'll like to talk about cash guns.

AK Gold Vs AK Gold 2
    AK Gold 2 adds a little damage and some accuracy than the AK Gold. Auctally, both guns are good for wolf combat but very weak to human combat.

I-115 T vs I-115 AW
    I-115 AW is the best for your selection. But, if I-115 T has an full upgrade, then I-115 T is better and the best.

SVDR GOLD VS SVDR MODERN
    Please note that about 5% of players discovered that they have the same ability. Its useless when you buy the gold. If you are poor but rich in WC, you can buy SVDR Modern.

XEM-8 OPS
    Better than the normal XEM-8 WT & PT. But, if it upgrades to full, they are about almost average.

AKEIS-74U Limited vs FANAS Silver
    AKEIS-74U Limited has a very high damage but low accuracy and low recoil. Other than that, FANAS Silver has an average damage compared to AKEIS-74U Limited and has middle accuracy and good recoil at least.

EF-2000 Limited vs EF-2000 Camou
    It is very hard to compare. But, I can tell you that EF-2000 Camou is almost good than EF-2000 Limited. EF-2000 Limited is like a HALO gun but has a chinese word call 'lang' on the left side of the gun. It means WOLF. EF-2000 Limited is rare than the other guns.

Not satisfied? Cannot find your gun?
    Well, you can tell me the gun and I'll review it here. But, mostly about 90% of cash guns I can't tell. So sorry. Please thank me if I help. I'll be posting a secondary weapon soon.

Hope this guide helps. If I made a error, please inform me by quoting the phrase and telling me the new phrase. If I helped you very much and really much. Please Thank Me on the bottom-right hand side of my post. I'll be very grateful to you./yea
    If i made error?/
    it i could be: If i made mistake
    and how long taked to write this guide?
    Why are you looking here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    lol Ammm w/e
    A friend of mine did it im just posting it on M.P.G.H so it can be usefull for everyone !

-A Wolf-
    -One Of a Pack-
    -Standing Strong-
    -To Fight My enemy-
    -Never Afraid-

Press - (THANKS)
    ----->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol Ammm w/e
    A friend of mine did it im just posting it on M.P.G.H so it can be usefull for everyone !
    yeah it is useful for beginners!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    yup it is =P

-A Wolf-
    -One Of a Pack-
    -Standing Strong-
    -To Fight My enemy-
    -Never Afraid-

Press - (THANKS)
    ----->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    yup it is =P
    but there are almost no begginers right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    mmm i dunno also pro need this guide its not the rank its the knowledge /yea

-A Wolf-
    -One Of a Pack-
    -Standing Strong-
    -To Fight My enemy-
    -Never Afraid-

Press - (THANKS)
    ----->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    mmm i dunno also pro need this guide its not the rank its the knowledge /yea
    anyway nice work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    /.................. /yea

-A Wolf-
    -One Of a Pack-
    -Standing Strong-
    -To Fight My enemy-
    -Never Afraid-

Press - (THANKS)
    ----->