Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Please help i was looking ever where

can you guys help me with rivatuner, if you guys remeber that it makes the picture less big you can say, the thing is, i cant find the right driver to make it work, i had it and i had reinstall windows 7 64 bit over again and forgot it, i dont know what driver i haev to use, and the one that the forum says you have to use is not it(i look it up and could not find it and they took it out becasue it broke ever video card) i remember i think its from 160 to 170 driver for nvidia,(sorry for my english)
    i haev 9800gt
    windows 7 64 bit and please if you guys can help can you put the link for the download,
    if i remeber it was like16 something i dont know, someone that used please tell the driver that i have to use to make rivantuner work please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    In a command prompt (Be an administrator, don't be a boob. If you insist on using that stupid User Account Control, then right click on your Command Prompt shortcut and run as Administrator)

Code:

bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

Since it's a boot loader option, it obviously doesn't take effect until you reboot.

This allows RivaTuner to install. It only applies to 64 bit Windows, because 32 bit isn't as stringent (this step won't be necessary in 32 bit Windows7 or Vista unless you want to)

As a "bonus" (quotes because I think it's retarded to not allow you to force it if desired) you won't be bothered about unsigned drivers again either.

--------------------------------------

Now, applicable to current RivaTuner with current Nvidia drivers in any Windows OS (XP, Vista32, Windows 7 etc.), Nvidia has changed the way it reports the driver version. RivaTuner 2.24 doesn't know what to make of it so it just says that it's an unsupported driver, and the settings are unavailable.

This workaround will be necessary until RivaTuner 2.25 is released, sometime in June (according to Unwinder)

In RivaTuner, go to the Power User tab. Accept the message that it's for power users (duh).

Make sure that the current database is RivaTuner.rtd (it should be by default). If not, browse for it using the Open Database button.

At the very top, the first registry key is called RivaTuner \ System

Expand that and look for a value named ForceDriverVersion

Make sure that RivaTuner is not in hexadecimal mode (It probably is by default... it is for me). Click the button below (hover to see which one it is) to toggle that off.

Double click the ForceDriverVersion value and enter the driver version with no decimal place. For example, if your driver is 185.81, enter 18581

Click OK to exit RivaTuner and start it again. It will still say "No supported drivers detected for this display adapter" in the field under Driver Settings , but beside it will be the triangle Customize button and the settings categories are available and working.

Hardware Monitoring (Target Adapter, Customize button, Hardware Monitoring category) works too once you make the ForceDriverVersion change.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-__-xX View Post
    In a command prompt (Be an administrator, don't be a boob. If you insist on using that stupid User Account Control, then right click on your Command Prompt shortcut and run as Administrator)

Code:

bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

Since it's a boot loader option, it obviously doesn't take effect until you reboot.

This allows RivaTuner to install. It only applies to 64 bit Windows, because 32 bit isn't as stringent (this step won't be necessary in 32 bit Windows7 or Vista unless you want to)

As a "bonus" (quotes because I think it's retarded to not allow you to force it if desired) you won't be bothered about unsigned drivers again either.

--------------------------------------

Now, applicable to current RivaTuner with current Nvidia drivers in any Windows OS (XP, Vista32, Windows 7 etc.), Nvidia has changed the way it reports the driver version. RivaTuner 2.24 doesn't know what to make of it so it just says that it's an unsupported driver, and the settings are unavailable.

This workaround will be necessary until RivaTuner 2.25 is released, sometime in June (according to Unwinder)

In RivaTuner, go to the Power User tab. Accept the message that it's for power users (duh).

Make sure that the current database is RivaTuner.rtd (it should be by default). If not, browse for it using the Open Database button.

At the very top, the first registry key is called RivaTuner \ System

Expand that and look for a value named ForceDriverVersion

Make sure that RivaTuner is not in hexadecimal mode (It probably is by default... it is for me). Click the button below (hover to see which one it is) to toggle that off.

Double click the ForceDriverVersion value and enter the driver version with no decimal place. For example, if your driver is 185.81, enter 18581

Click OK to exit RivaTuner and start it again. It will still say "No supported drivers detected for this display adapter" in the field under Driver Settings , but beside it will be the triangle Customize button and the settings categories are available and working.

Hardware Monitoring (Target Adapter, Customize button, Hardware Monitoring category) works too once you make the ForceDriverVersion change.
    I hope this man get this problem fixed!/yea
    but what is RivaTuner?/
    Why are you looking here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Thanks i got it to work , they onlything i had to do is downgrade to 195.62 driver and it works,ps do not use on pb server, i only want to ask because im using it in cod black ops and mw2, its sweet , its like a texter mod but u dont change any files thats what i like about it so you dont get banned. i been using it for three months .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good for you.
    Don't bump old thread though /closed.