Thanks

Please Help me here!

Hello, I am experienced programmer/IT guy. But I have no clue how to hack, the only things I've ever hacked into were security cam's in a hospitol (Don't know if that's high status hacking or not?).

Could someone please teach me how to replace sounds in a game with different sounds so everyone hears the new sound instead of old sound? (I want to spam people to death with my voice Ads.)

Thanks
    idk how but ive got it so famas sound like some guy saying BANG BANG lmao, but its only changed on my end, not everyone elses.

actually now that i think about it, the sound files are player-sided...so i dont think you can change anyone elses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thats really hard to do, you'd have to hack there databases some how and force them to repalce there sound with your selected one. However, you can spam a sound that every client already has by doing some RE and removing the pause or w\e it has to stop you from using the sound more than once a every couple of seconds.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    there's two ways to look at your sound idea, i mean some old shitty games you can affect the sounds both players get, BUT not likely today ALSO you have the situation where your game allows to play sounds for everyone, meh saves the work. basically i agree wtih jetamey for today's games tho.

with the cam's : how did you hack into the cams? like google tricks or networking knowledge like some freak? would judge how pro it is hah by your response.

also if your an 'IT' guy and can program you must have run across debugging? or in your case of interest worked with winsock? most it curriculum covers a decent low-level criteria to make it easier for you then some normal person by a long shot