Thanks

how to post mods

i just made a mod ^^ and i want to post it on mpgh.net. this is my first mod so i dont know what to post. so can someone tell me how to get the virus scan, how to post screenshots, how to post the mod and anything else i missed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Press 'Print Screen' in game, and go to you game folder to retrive the screenshots..
    Then go to https:// simviation .com/phpupload/phUploader.php (No spaces) to upload images and copy the code it gives you into the thread.

Put the files you want to upload in a .zip folder, then got virustotal.com and upload there. Copy and paste the link to your thread also.

When creating the thread, click 'manage attachments' and upload the same .zip file there.

If your mod consists of a hex edit or sound mod, then you need to make a video and upload it to youtube
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    sweet thanks ^ ^ and i was also wondering when texture modding.... you know when you have a flat out view of the whole gun? how do you tell which part is which? i found this example... but thats pistols... AR guns are different so im kinda confused whats what here is the link https://www.mpgh.net/forum/293-combat...photoshop.html i was wondering if someone can do the same but do it for a bunch of guns so i know whats what for different guns