Poll: Should i Release

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by iParadox View Post
    Is this the so called "Stealth Walk"?
    i suppose you could call it that except in any game that i've encountered the tapper is returned to the position he started in (mainly combat arms you'll see tappers). or the people who talk about the "Stealth Walk" might mean the actual walking in CrossFire that is silent and used to sneak up on people. (for those who don't know: press shift to walk)

Thanks
    RELEASE IT IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heroji View Post
    i dont get it what that should do?
    alright here is wat a tapper is idk if someone already explained this in better english cause i didnt read the rest of the posts. a tapper is a program that when used (normally with a hotkey), either disconnects you from the server or gives you controlled lag until you press the hotkey or another one to stop it. the reason this is usefull is because your appearance on the other people's screen is that you are standing still, however, when they shoot at that image of you standing still it does no damage because in actuallity you are in a completly different place. if he does release this tho be sure to reconnect or end the lag once you are in the place you want to be because in most games you get kicked from the lobby if you are disconnected for too long.

I hope that helped. any clarifying questions? just message me and i will edit this to help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogolor View Post
    alright here is wat a tapper is idk if someone already explained this in better english cause i didnt read the rest of the posts. a tapper is a program that when used (normally with a hotkey), either disconnects you from the server or gives you controlled lag until you press the hotkey or another one to stop it. the reason this is usefull is because your appearance on the other people's screen is that you are standing still, however, when they shoot at that image of you standing still it does no damage because in actuallity you are in a completly different place. if he does release this tho be sure to reconnect or end the lag once you are in the place you want to be because in most games you get kicked from the lobby if you are disconnected for too long.

I hope that helped. any clarifying questions? just message me and i will edit this to help.

OK what you siad is right and more better then other ppl that explined

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123