Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

What ever happened to mpghnet

MPGHnet sounded like an extremely awesome deal what happened to it???
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    sadly died, i agree i was kinda looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    when will it be on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    seriously you guys have to re-enable it ALTERIWNET IS EXTREMELY PISSY MAN!!!! Can anyone tell me what kind of problems where associated with the failure?? Because i really wan to see mpgh having a private server for every game here itl automatically increase MPGH's BADASS level right now its at GANGSTA/E-THUG LEVEL but with a couple more private servers itl be KING KONG!!!!!! (lol my levels are quite random if given the time i may post them up someday)
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i must agree it sounds pretty awesome... i guess they didnt have enough servers or were afriad of getting hacked..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    dude they even had a section for hackers how could it go wrong the only thing im thinking is that probably the administrator got contacted/threatened by steam or the feds ohhh boy we pirated hackers sure have alot of waiting to do

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alteriwnet=Fail
    Mpghnet=FTW
    AlterOps=Lazy Fail
    MpghOps=WWWWWWWWWWWWIIIINNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    A cheating/hacking site hosting a server where you're not allowed to cheat.. I'm the only one that see something wrong with that?

I'm not sure exactly what happened to it but I guess that aimbotting and 'pwning' 'noobs' wasn't as funny when the 'noobs' had aimbots to :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what happened to it but I guess that aimbotting and 'pwning' 'noobs' wasn't as funny when the 'noobs' had aimbots to :3
    Well said.... Very well said my friend.

Thanks
    Arch had some personal problems irl during the project, and I assume he lost the will to finish it. Then it just kinda died. Nobody said anything about it being canceled for the longest time either.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    A cheating/hacking site hosting a server where you're not allowed to cheat.. I'm the only one that see something wrong with that?

if you look at some of the old posts that where being made for mpghNET then your going to notice the post talking about how a cheat section would be availible.

And why the hell is AIW spying on this site anyway i mean seriously if they were considered skilled coders they wouldnt have to waste their time on this site........... right?????
    (NO FURTHER COMMENT)

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    if you look at some of the old posts that where being made for mpghNET then your going to notice the post talking about how a cheat section would be availible.

And why the hell is AIW spying on this site anyway i mean seriously if they were considered skilled coders they wouldnt have to waste their time on this site........... right?????
    (NO FURTHER COMMENT)
    MPGH has nothing against aIW. They released a free MW2 client, and most people here are thankful. I want them here as well, because the sooner hacks can get patched the better. Hack on the steam versin, but for people who want to play a real game, aIW should be left alone.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    MPGH has nothing against aIW. They released a free MW2 client, and most people here are thankful. I want them here as well, because the sooner hacks can get patched the better. Hack on the steam versin, but for people who want to play a real game, aIW should be left alone.

/agreed
    The increase of aIW hackers is unbelievable. I can't join a single game legit free. There's at least 1 bold hacker (aimbotter) on each team, and another 2 sneaky hackers(WH, ESP, Recoil) on each team as well.

Thanks
    mpghnet is on teh verge of extinction.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

alexzor (11-28-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    /agreed
    The increase of aIW hackers is unbelievable. I can't join a single game legit free. There's at least 1 bold hacker (aimbotter) on each team, and another 2 sneaky hackers(WH, ESP, Recoil) on each team as well.
    Yes, though there is a patch coming for an evasion method (quite common as I see 40+ cheaters a day using it) though it takes about 6-7 days to fully update all servers and that could also mean some aIW downtime.

And there is another patch planned but I haven't seen anyone use that method so I wont comment further on that.

@lookin4chams
    We are not spies, sure, someone from aIW maybe here on that sole purpose but I don't know anyone nor do I really care. The majority of aIW staff on MPGH are here to help, but I guess you will disregard that fact until you get a problem yourself..

As for MPGHnet, how could it be 'WIN' while aIW is a 'fail' if they would be using the exact same code?
    I don't like to jump into conclusions but I'd say that those that commented that aIW is fail is already banned.

But ye, I don't see why MPGHnet would need a cheat report section.. It's not like anyone would cheat if they had a download link on the front page.. nor because they have been banned from steam AND aIW..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

intervention61 (12-04-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast