Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironny View Post
    what is exe?
    how did you launch this hack? u launched the .exe file? or .py file?

Thanks
    i thought i had to clikc the launcher.py then click launcher on the application thing. coz when i click launcher.py nothing happens but when i do it to the application one it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i thought i had to clikc the launcher.py then click launcher on the application thing. coz when i click launcher.py nothing happens but when i do it to the application one it works
    thats because uneed activepython installed on youre computer. (or whatever it is called) and if u launched the .exe as you did, you probally getting a ban in 2weeks-2months

Thanks
    i got active python but some reason it comes up with black box like launcher but the aimbot and stuff dont pop up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i got active python but some reason it comes up with black box like launcher but the aimbot and stuff dont pop up
    because u dont got the rigth version.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    because u dont got the rigth version.
    Look back a couple of pages for lilmisscarly's post on the version of activepythonn. Apparently it that was the right version as he was having the same problem, and got it fixed.

Also, it has been detailed out for many pages now that the exe is a good way to get banned. If its detected now dont come crying here.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgevipersrt View Post
    i just got kicked about five minutes ago and it said cheat detected. just an FYI
    If the admin of that servers kicks you and adds as reason "cheat detected" ...

doesnt mean that it's detected
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Thanks
    I got banned yesterday using this hack (banned yesterday but using it for couple weeks). Steam account banned because of cheating on secure servers was the reason. My BlackOps doesnt connect to their server for multiplayer anymore. I was stupid and using the .exe re-bought BO and using python now with souce. I hear that is almost impossible to detect?! Right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by r1tony View Post
    I got banned yesterday using this hack (banned yesterday but using it for couple weeks). Steam account banned because of cheating on secure servers was the reason. My BlackOps doesnt connect to their server for multiplayer anymore. I was stupid and using the .exe re-bought BO and using python now with souce. I hear that is almost impossible to detect?! Right?
    Try reading some of the posts in the thread. It has yet to be detected in MW2 and will probably never get detected in BO. But when hacking, there is always a risk so if for some reason it does get detected, dont come complaining here.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Try reading some of the posts in the thread. It has yet to be detected in MW2 and will probably never get detected in BO. But when hacking, there is always a risk so if for some reason it does get detected, dont come complaining here.
    Umm no one is complaining.. I just wanted an answer. I appreciate the hard work and understand the risks. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    yeah im pretty sure..
    im still using the .py no ban, i was using many .exe hacks in mw2, i guess i was very luky to not get a ban from mw2 that way but i got banned modding <3mods... to be honest if you dont want to get a bann just buy a visa and buy the hacks from the secure hacking site u want ....derpderp is right there is a risk jst if u get banned dnt come here and whine about it
    Last edited by chuckabat; 12-14-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Link wont workD:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckabat View Post
    yeah im pretty sure..
    im still using the .py no ban, i was using many .exe hacks in mw2, i guess i was very luky to not get a ban from mw2 that way but i got banned modding <3mods... to be honest if you dont want to get a bann just buy a visa and buy the hacks from the secure hacking site u want ....derpderp is right there is a risk jst if u get banned dnt come here and whine about it
    That you gonna pay for a hack, doesn't mean u can't get banned

No offence mate..
    but if u can't read the so clearly manual how to launch/use the hack (first page or the readme in hackfolder), and u even don't know what .exe is...
    wth are u doing here then?
    i mean cmon, u get here one of the best hacks for cod mw2/bo ever ! FOR FREE
    plz take the time to let ur brainz work instead of just opening the map and saying "hey wth it doens't work, this is crap, im so dumb"...

Beside of error's and other problems with the hack.. if u even aren't capable of installing activePython.. sorry but then ur not worth to hack either
    Last edited by Brii; 12-14-2010 at 06:11 PM.
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    lol i used the launcher.py, And i had a break over the weekend i logged on yesterday night and found out i was banned >.<

Wont catch me paying for another copy, New game for me! :-D

Thanks
    i was banned too yesterday .

Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast