Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Doc already won the debate with his videos
    Nop, sorry but dark [A]ce won the debate due to scientific fact

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Nop, sorry but dark [A]ce won the debate due to scientific fact
    Doc's video had scientific fact aswell if you fail to acknowledge both then you're being bias.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

Doc's video had scientific fact aswell if you fail to acknowledge both then you're being bias.
    Tbh i havn't seen Docs video It was an inside Job, if your blind enuff not to see it, then you need a walking stick and shades.

Soul Society ________________________________
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

yes doc had scientific fact but his explanation would take many hours to do so.
    As for the 2 hours +/- of burning it is impossible.

worst case scenario for doc's vid -
    lets say the columns melt which would happen gradually, therefore wouldnt crash into the bottom but rather come down gradually and sit. Or lose its stability and fall out/over.

but lets assume the columns vanished magically, we would have a crashing case.
    it is scientifically impossible to collapse the whole building.
    1. the top 15 floors do not have the energy to crash the rest of the 85 floors physically.

2. notice as the towers were falling, the top 15 floors of the towers were falling away from the building. The strong bottom 85 floors of the tower had no reason to fall.

Not to forget, the structure of the twin tower as you going down, it becomes much more stronger and solid.
    /Flame On

[IMG]https://i175.photobucke*****m/albums/w148/Guitarman1157/dontforget.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    oh noes .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Okay guys, lets suppose this was an "inside job". How can you prove the "insiders" weren't working with the terrorists?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Okay guys, lets suppose this was an "inside job". How can you prove the "insiders" weren't working with the terrorists?
    I personaly think the US government and the taliban are "connected" in a way, Osama worked in the CIA right? then there must be something going on, that we will never find out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark[A]ce View Post

yes doc had scientific fact but his explanation would take many hours to do so.
    As for the 2 hours +/- of burning it is impossible.

worst case scenario for doc's vid -
    lets say the columns melt which would happen gradually, therefore wouldnt crash into the bottom but rather come down gradually and sit. Or lose its stability and fall out/over.

but lets assume the columns vanished magically, we would have a crashing case.
    it is scientifically impossible to collapse the whole building.
    1. the top 15 floors do not have the energy to crash the rest of the 85 floors physically.

2. notice as the towers were falling, the top 15 floors of the towers were falling away from the building. The strong bottom 85 floors of the tower had no reason to fall.

Not to forget, the structure of the twin tower as you going down, it becomes much more stronger and solid.

Oh sweet uncle sam, the steel columns don't need to melt to structurally destabilize the building. Simply heating it reduces it's load capacity and that's not to mention that fact that this is a steel mother fucking tower, it has immense pressure on the support beams. The reason the twin towers didn't topple over is because these building are designed from day one to fall down because in-case you haven't noticed buildings don't stay up forever and eventually they need to be torn down. In a larger city like New York designing builds that are inclined to topple over is career suicide.

I personaly think the US government and the taliban are "connected" in a way, Osama worked in the CIA right? then there must be something going on, that we will never find out.
    Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA in the sense that they gave him money and weapons to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan during the aptly named Soviet war in Afghanistan. After the war Laden had weapons, money and his only small army. In other words the CIA dun goofed.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 12-04-2010 at 11:21 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Osama worked in the CIA right?
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

[WhA]4FunPlayin (12-04-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Osama worked in the CIA right?
    Indeed, any proof of that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the usa has a long track record of backing some terrible people; look up the School of the Americas...i dont think it was an inside job, i think the actions taken by the gov't werent the best (sending the only links we were sure of, the Bin Laden family in the USA to Saudi Arabia was pretty fucking stupid) but stupidy was the general trademark of the bush adminstration "Why'd you aprrove the waterboarding torture" Because a lawyer told me it was legal...i mean commong...the planes + head + luck = Towers falling.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    OMG.
    Osama worked \w the CIA.
    What's next? Obama is Osama? G.W.Bush was the first one to make the nuclear bomb? Hitler was a prophet? if you have something stupid to say, keep it to yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    actually, it is true that the CIA backed the mujahadeen in afgahnastan, which turned into the taliban, which backed bin laden....really dumbed down/quick version.

Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - the School of the Americas...trained officers that were in almost every right wing government from Latin America amongst others.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    actually, it is true that the CIA backed the mujahadeen in afgahnastan, which turned into the taliban, which backed bin laden....really dumbed down/quick version.

Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - the School of the Americas...trained officers that were in almost every right wing government from Latin America amongst others.
    There's a difference between giving someone support and that someone being a part of your organisation

Thanks
    obama .

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast