Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Black Market Idea

I've been playing Combat Arms for a while, since around beta and of course I never bought NX and what not.. then a year or so I became an active member of the community.. not in the forums. Then I helped out and became the famous Mouzie of Combat Arms. Then I notice that Nexon decided to disban some items because I assume they aren't as selling compare to other weapons. Which is a problem to me because I love the MTAR because of my Israeli background and simply because the gun is an awesome weapon. But sadly that gun is being disbanned as perms and as the economic problems in the world cause people to spend less money on NX.. so these guns are not as popular as others.

So now that is out of the way, I decided that I.. disagree with the idea, yes a person who barely spends any NX (Around 75K) is disagreeing with the system that Nexon is doing. Now I doubts that Nexon will read this and be like, 'yeah we agree'.

My idea is to keep the weapons that is being disbanned, yes to keep them and sense I takes economic in school, I figured I would share some of you the simple form of economic.

Supply and Demand: If the demand is low, the price is low and the supply to have these things are 'low', if the demands are high, then the price is higher. Simply saying? Lowering the prices of NX weapons that are not as expensive than others. Would you buy a perm MTAR for.. maybe 18K? Or the Valk for 25K.. simply people would choose the Valk, but none the less they are more willing to buy the weapon because it is cheaper.

Why don't Nexon simply lower the prices of these weapons for a while? And then as sales increases, so can the price a little. Of course, this makes the other weapons less favorable, but people STILL buy them because they are more valuable to have than other guns. It is such a waste to remove these weapons, some of them are people's favorite and some of them aren't. Nexon aren't being very smart about this to be honest (and telling them on their forum isn't smart in my parts too). Why not offers discount? Or even better so RAISE the price of the 'disbanned' weapons and then offer a discount for another or even better a free item (like a token or a key card) something for both sides to gain.

What do you guys and gals (Purple is a gal :P) think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

noob555 (11-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This does seem like a good idea, but keeping every gun they ever added in would result in a big list of weapons which is something i'm pretty sure Nexon does not want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    too lazy to read

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    too lazy to read
    Yet not to lazy to place a spam comment, congrats. You just makes yourself more and more silly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Honestly I think Nexon removes their guns to get people to buy them..
    I.e;
    If Nexon we're to remove a gun someone likes, and they only have a week left to get it until it is removed, then that will cause the person to grab some extra NX, and buy it..
    That's why they make special prices on some of their guns when they're about to be removed.