Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    A whole 45 seconds of searching:
    Newegg.com - SPARKLE SFPX95GT512U2HP GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

Buy a good GPU before complaining that crysis wont run. Crysis is all about the GPU over other parts.
    9500 sucks so bad ... It can't even run normal games at normal settings

Thanks
    You said up to $50? You can expect a decent card for less than that. If you want to play one of the most graphically intensive games on the market, you are going to have to shell out for a rig that can play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

And I just did a quick search for less than $50. I saw some of the 5xxx series cards there, but they were the lower end ones.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    jeez man sorry if i am takin up your time but i just need a decent video card for a good price. like somthings thats on sale

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbanjo View Post
    jeez man sorry if i am takin up your time but i just need a decent video card for a good price. like somthings thats on sale
    you will not find one then. For good GPU's you have to have money. And that GPU was only $44.

Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Video Cards & Video Devices,Desktop Graphics / Video Cards,$25 - $50
    Knock yourself out.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i did see a HD4540 on black friday for 30$ idk if it was good so i asked my dad to get it but he said no, and i didn't know if it was good so i left it

Thanks
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbanjo View Post
    Get at least the 5750 or something (or, better yet, wait for the new series to smash the prices to bits in a month or two).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yea i am going to wait it out so the price drops and saving money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    GPU's now are a big deal with gaming, CPU and DDR3 ram also come in this group. Without these, your computer is junky bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

I can play MW2 highest settings. Just Cause 2, and a few others. But I normally have other things running.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i guess i wil stick with xbox till i get new gpu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to -PoisonedG- For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (12-03-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by George W Bush View Post
    i guess i wil stick with xbox till i get new gpu
    Good choice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    For Christmas, or "Boxing Week" I wanna get the 5770 AMD GPU.

More Info:

Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX® 11 gaming with ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series graphics processors. Loaded with advanced technology, these GPUs have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.

**With ATI Eyefinity technology get the ultimate immersive gaming experience innovative ‘wrap around’ multi-display capabilities

**Loaded with advanced technology, these GPUs have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay

Get ready for a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the new XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card. Yes, the long wait is finally over. Now every gamer and extreme PC freak’s dreams will come true, because the visual fireworks you’ll experience with this high-powered card will dazzle you like never before. In fact, you’ll be able to expand your visual real estate across as many as three displays, while getting lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology.

The XFX Radeon HD 5770’s ATI Stream technology will accelerate even the most demanding applications, which will allow you to do more than ever with your PC. And the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics processor is the first ever to deliver full support for Microsoft's all new DirectX 11. This spectacular new GPU delivers rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you’ll completely dominate the competition! Plus, this XFX ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processor is ready for Microsoft Windows 7. Other essential features include 40nm Process Technology, 2nd Generation TeraScale Engine, PCI 2.0 x16 bus interface, Advanced 1GB/128-bit GDDR5 memory interface, HDMI 1.3 support with Deep Color, and 7.1 High Bitrate Audio. The list of bleeding-edge technologies goes on and on. Onchip HDCP support. ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance. ATI Avivo HD support. Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology, including memory clocks. Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Mater Audio support. Get ready to play tomorrow’s games today with the new XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card.

What It Is and Why You Need It

**Spectacular new high-definition graphics engine that will create a more explosive, immersive gaming experience than ever before
    **The first-ever GPU to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11
    **It’s ready for the new Windows 7 operating systems
    Source: TigerDirect, AMD

Thanks
    Was it necessary to post all that? I think ATI can handle their own advertising.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (12-03-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    For Christmas, or "Boxing Week" I wanna get the 5770 AMD GPU.

More Info:

Now, more people than ever can experience real innovation in DirectX® 11 gaming with ATI Radeon™ HD 5700 Series graphics processors. Loaded with advanced technology, these GPUs have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay.

**With ATI Eyefinity technology get the ultimate immersive gaming experience innovative ‘wrap around’ multi-display capabilities

**Loaded with advanced technology, these GPUs have the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay

Get ready for a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the new XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card. Yes, the long wait is finally over. Now every gamer and extreme PC freak’s dreams will come true, because the visual fireworks you’ll experience with this high-powered card will dazzle you like never before. In fact, you’ll be able to expand your visual real estate across as many as three displays, while getting lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology.

The XFX Radeon HD 5770’s ATI Stream technology will accelerate even the most demanding applications, which will allow you to do more than ever with your PC. And the ATI Radeon HD 5770 graphics processor is the first ever to deliver full support for Microsoft's all new DirectX 11. This spectacular new GPU delivers rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you’ll completely dominate the competition! Plus, this XFX ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series graphics processor is ready for Microsoft Windows 7. Other essential features include 40nm Process Technology, 2nd Generation TeraScale Engine, PCI 2.0 x16 bus interface, Advanced 1GB/128-bit GDDR5 memory interface, HDMI 1.3 support with Deep Color, and 7.1 High Bitrate Audio. The list of bleeding-edge technologies goes on and on. Onchip HDCP support. ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance. ATI Avivo HD support. Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlay technology, including memory clocks. Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Mater Audio support. Get ready to play tomorrow’s games today with the new XFX ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card.

What It Is and Why You Need It

**Spectacular new high-definition graphics engine that will create a more explosive, immersive gaming experience than ever before
    **The first-ever GPU to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11
    **It’s ready for the new Windows 7 operating systems
    Source: TigerDirect, AMD
    Copy and paste is no fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast