Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Question Make Rocket Go To finish Point And Have A Waittill To Finish Point?

Ha ha lol i bet you guys are angry at me? for loads of threads and im sorry?

anyway im working on this current mod and here this thing (NOTE this is part of my mod don't think i've been asking for help just for this little bit)

Code:
    else if ( directionYaw > 0 && directionYaw < 180 ) {
            rocket = MagicBullet( "javelin_mp", HeavyArtillery+(-8000, 0, 5000), HeavyArtillery+(-8000, 0, 10000), self );

/*
    		self waittill ( "rocket = MagicBullet( "javelin_mp", HeavyArtillery+(-8000, 0, 5000), HeavyArtillery+(-8000, 0, 10000), self )" );
    		*/

oldOrigin = rocket.origin;
    		rocket delete();
    		rocket = MagicBullet( "javelin_mp", HeavyArtillery+(-8000, 0, 5000), HeavyArtillery+(0, 0, 10000), self );
    		}
    the parts in "/*" and "*/" i need help with, i need the rocket to be made at that point when it reaches it, because diffrent rockets have different exploding times ie stinger = about 6 seconds javelin = about 25 seconds i cant estimate how far each rocket travels at and party im to lazy to work it out

anyway i need a "self waittill" that waits for it to reches that point (end point) then make a new. i cant but a "wait 3;" because different maps have different alitudes

//What I Said Simplified\\
    i want rocket to get to finish point then carry on script (make new rocket but i know code)

eg rocket starts at (-5000, 0, 1000) finish at (5000, 0, 1000)
    then wait until it exactly reaches the finish point

thank you

Thanks
    all I know is you can use
    self notify("thing");
    and then self waittill("thing");
    but I'm not sure if that would be possible here, etcetc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
    all I know is you can use