My Mood
    Amazed
    no we know ur ign

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
    So Mouzie, tell me what's new?

I get kicked all the time, for hacking when im not, for apparently glitching when you walk under the bridge on kill creek, for apparently modding when i used a G23, the list goes on...
    Mouzie, grow a pair and get over it... We ALL know many of these so called "Elite Moderators" are whiny 12 y/o, but really stop and think. annoying yes, but every time you get kicked, calm down and remember raging is bad your your health.
    I'm sorry you're telling me to grow a pair and get over it when you simply made a comment on a Hacking Forum and yet bitching about me growing a pair.

It wasn't the fact that I got kicked, if you even bother looking at the pictures, you'll fucking know that I trashed the poor motherfucker. I pissed him off by using the most simpliest of witty comments. The same shit I am doing to you, because clearly you don't get the fucking point. Everyone who commented know what the fuck I was talking about, it was VERY FUCKING SIMPLE: I KICK THE ELITE ASS WITH WORDS. That's fucking it!

Raging isn't fucking bad for your health, in fact it releases stress, so simply going to your bedroom and screaming into your fucking pillow does release from fucking stress. Raging and being angry is only fucking bad is when you bottle them up, which is why 'A' people are most likely to die than 'B' people, but A is the most outspoken and yet they keep that feeling IN while B people are most relax and they'll release their emotions out.

So please. unless you know what the hell you're talking about, don't tell me to grow a set of balls. I have balls, they're fucking white, under my dick, hairy, and I got a woman to lick the fucking sand off of them if I wanted to. That's my friend is a set of fucking balls, something that you lack of.

Don't fuck with me, you don't know me, and you made the baaad choice to go and try to be Mr. Cool. Now, before you go and say, 'omg he is ranting moar?' I'm fucking just attempting to let you understand something here.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-09-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks
    You just got ass raped by a jew.

Closed before further flaming ensues.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 12-09-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123