Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Am I on the right track?

Well, I've been learning programming for the past few months, and last monthish I've really been focusing on C++ (It's just a stronger, more things to do in it, language IMO).

I am not asking will you help me create a hack blah blah, but just seeing if I "get" how hacks work.

So first off, I'll need addresses for whatever I want to use (such as I just looked at some aimbot help thread, and it used enemys position), which I'll be looking at some of the tutorials on how to do so more in depth in just a bit..

After that's done, I'll make a DLL file (I've looked at these a little, but will be doing more) that will have functions, which are just the hacks, and say I wanted the aimbot like before, that whole system will be a function (later I can use hotkeys to turn determine if these are on/off).

I inject this dll into the engine.exe (which I'm not even close to getting to yet), which I guess I'm a little lost at. Why is it they need to be "injected" instead of say, just floating around on my desktop, and running an exe to use the hacks? Is it because engine has a huge "firewall" (Not a firewall, just the way I described it), and you have to inject it into the exe so it will have access to all of the memory modules?

Hoping to get some simple short and sweet answers, I don't expect anyone to help me like I said, I'm determined to do this on my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by khaozizleet View Post
    and last monthish I've really been focusing on C++ (It's just a stronger, more things to do in it, language IMO).
    Incorrect, for you to even be able to give your opinion, you would need to learn all the other languages.. There are many other language that are even more flexiable and "stronger" than C++.

Quote Originally Posted by khaozizleet View Post
    Why is it they need to be "injected" instead of say, just floating around on my desktop.
    Because injecting your code means your code will be part of the Engine process, which means you can do more and not be as restricted. Ofcause you could use AllocMem from GUI app and inject your code that way, But its just easier to work on your hacks and not worry about Injection due to all the injection programs around... Injecting a dll will also allow you to hook functions and create device before they even get created from original library

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would also look at some of the public source that is out there.. that will give you a good starting point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    At the strongest language, I only said stronger, over the languages I've been learning which are java and vb slightly.

I did the all injection last night with my own, wasn't even hard to successfully do, but that I'd considerably easy.

Hacking the actual memory will be the next "challenge" I suppose, which I'll try to find an example source or two and work from there (no not copy and pasting).

Oh, a question I have is... What happens when hack sites hacks "go down"?