Thanks

Winter Clan Tournament 2010!

Hello GunZ Players!

The time you have long been waiting for is here once again; and we are pleased to announce the start of our winter 2010 Clan Tournament Qualifying Period!

Starting today, December 1st, 2010, and continuing until December 15th, 2010; GunZ players may begin Qualifying for this month's upcoming Winter Clan Tournament!

Clan Tournament Schedule:
    - Qualifying Period: December 1st ~ December 15th (PST)
    - Tournament Match (Rounds 1 & 2): December 18th (PST)
    - Tournament Match (Round 3, Final Four, & Championship): December (PST)
    - *Prize Distribution* December 23rd (PST)

Clan Tournament Rules & Policies

• Only clan members who joined on or prior to December 1st, 2010 may participate in the tournament matches. If you leave and rejoin a clan after December 1st, 2010 you are not eligible to play in the tournament.
    There will be no exceptions!

• Clans will compete for clan points during the qualifying period. At the end of the Qualifying period, the top 32 Clans will enter the bracket Tournament.
    • If any member from a clan is reported for cheating/hacking, that clan will be disqualified from the tournament and the next ranked clan will take its place. Clan management is clan master’s responsibility. Clan Masters and Clan Administrators, think
    twice before inviting just any members to your clan. Once decision is made by GMs, it is final.

• Swapping for Clan points will result in disqualification for both clans, and account ban for rhose involved.
    • Maps will be selected by GM’s.
    • General Chat is not allowed during tournament game play.
    • Use Ventrilo AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible if/when your IP becomes under attack.
    • There are no item restrictions to the tournament.
    • Players will not be permitted to leave during the game to change their equipment. Please come prepared.
    • If/When a player is disconnected, the game will not stop! The game will continue with or without that user. He/She may join in the game once connection is restored. Have a backup player ready in case of disconnection. Again, we are not responsible for your connection issues.
    • Any sort of hacking/cheating by any member will result in disqualification from the tournament.
    • Any disrespect or abusive language towards GMs or other users will result in an instant kick and possibly a ban.
    • Be smart and turn your whispers off. Again it is your responsibility to come to the match prepared. If someone is spamming whispers to you, it is within your power to turn this chat feature off before you begin.

Other Tournament Details are as follows:

Game Mode:
    Mode: - Team DeathMatch
    Members: - 4 vs. 4
    Rounds: - 20 Rounds
    Winner: - The first clan to win 11 rounds, (or the clan with the most wins at the end of 20 rounds) will be declared the winner.
    • In the event that there is a tie after the 20th round, there will be one sudden death Tie-Breaker Match!

Game Options:
    Time Limit: - 5 Minute Round Time limit
    Late Join: - Allowed
    Friendly Fire: - OFF
    Level Restrict: - None
    Team Balance: - OFF

Additional details to be provided along with other tournament updates and announcements.
    Please be sure to review the rules and policies carefully all; and good luck in qualifying for those of you who plan to participate in the tournament action!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    im in. how do u sign up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i tried this before. my clan got ownd >.<
    the other clan was all 70+
    i am in school!
    don't mess with newbs!
    ~link~ owns
    shunnai should be a 2nd minion
    toshie gets banned to often
    anyone notice beatz stoped posting here when she didnt get minion0.o?
    i hope no one reads this
    i want 100 posts ^.^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Mann! I wish I had my computer I would soo win this

Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11