Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got it, and I can tell you guys this much, it isn't a packet editor.

It is underground however, so I'm not permitted to share. >:

Basically, the way it works is it cancels all the HP bars to 0 hp, but you have to initiate something to kill the monster. And the 10k hp bar is only for show, if you lose hp, it goes back to the original.

I'm testing out some other functions to see if I can make some other crap work. The whole thing's in Chinese, and my mandarin's hella rusty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post

Basically, the way it works is it cancels all the HP bars to 0 hp, but you have to initiate something to kill the monster. And the 10k hp bar is only for show, if you lose hp, it goes back to the original.

I'm testing out some other functions to see if I can make some other crap work. The whole thing's in Chinese, and my mandarin's hella rusty.
    was it created specifically for vindictus or was it created for heroes and the NA version has the same addresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For some reason, when it detects the program, it goes straight for Vindictus, not for Mabinogi Heroes. o__o;

So this makes me think that it was designed for Vindictus.

It's basically a console, and you use scripts. There's botting features as well as hacking. There's random crap like "sucking," which I still haven't been able to get to work. I'm so confused.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    FREAKYS i don´t understand a WORD
    Boombox Can change the World

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, just so you know, this thing isn't free. You have to buy an account, it's kinda like an HWID. -_-;

I can put the program here if anyone wants to take a crack at it, crack it rather than actually paying, maybe just bypassing the authentication system?

I'll look into it - if anyone has the skills to crack this, I'll gladly hand over the program, and then you can release it to the public.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, just so you know, this thing isn't free. You have to buy an account, it's kinda like an HWID. -_-;

I can put the program here if anyone wants to take a crack at it, crack it rather than actually paying, maybe just bypassing the authentication system?

I'll look into it - if anyone has the skills to crack this, I'll gladly hand over the program, and then you can release it to the public.
    can you send me it in a pm, ill be able to crack it, thats one thing im good at...

if you need it ill send you a cracked version as well, but wont release it public

Edit: Also ill tinker around with it, translate the chinese into english and figure out the purpose of tools, since you provided me the program itself ill send you my fixed version of it, since you provided me the fuel to the fire.

I'm already working on a program, but using this could make things go alot faster and help me figure out where to look.
    Last edited by Scythewing; 12-17-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'll take a crack at it too if you don't mind.

Thanks

hey just wondering where you found it?.. like on a english, chinese, japanese or korean site?
    if you dont mind then send me a pm with the name of the hack or the site you got it from or maybe even the program itself. thx
    Last edited by cyb; 12-18-2010 at 06:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb View Post
    hey just wondering where you found it?.. like on a english, chinese, japanese or korean site?
    if you dont mind then send me a pm with the name of the hack or the site you got it from or maybe even the program itself. thx
    It's Chinese. And I'll PM ya.

Thanks
    Please post the site where the download is found. We will see what can be done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can't - outside links that aren't approved = ban. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Can you pm me it also i want to see it.
    A Question is never stupid, only a answer can be stupid.

Thanks

Mind sending me a copy of it too?

Thanks
    I would also like to take a look at it and compare it with the Full CVAR and CMD List that was release(thanks too mmavipc)
    I've been trying to implement the dye_item command, but have had some trouble with it.

also, has anyone been able to fully translate? if not, I can and re-send to you guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    the cvar list has nothing to do with that hack, those are just commands used by game devs, unless you have a specific download created to make those commands available they are pretty much useless.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast