Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    I don't know why you think you need sv_cheats. You don't need sv_cheats for anything, and is, infact, rather useless clientsided.

These functions are part of the normal game, and what executed behind the scenes when you perform certain tasks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Benitsubasa View Post
    I don't know why you think you need sv_cheats. You don't need sv_cheats for anything, and is, infact, rather useless clientsided.

These functions are part of the normal game, and what executed behind the scenes when you perform certain tasks.
    Being able to 1 hit anything is not part of the normal game.

Having a real speed hack that only speeds you up is not part of the game

Being able to repair any where you want

Use market place from anywhere

Buy from store any where

etc etc these are not part of the normal game .. .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

sv_cheats in the above post was just as placeholder for a random command, and stuff like r_drawothermodels 2 or other wallhack methods based on r_ commands require sv_cheats set to 1 clientside.

@ dwrowla: Yep you'll need to retype the command with a different number everytime you go to a new area =3

Easiest would be placing it on your clipboard so you can just paste then add a random digit behind it and hit execute
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwrowla View Post
    Being able to 1 hit anything is not part of the normal game.

Having a real speed hack that only speeds you up is not part of the game

Being able to repair any where you want

Use market place from anywhere

Buy from store any where

etc etc these are not part of the normal game .. .
    Did you not read what I said? It's a function of the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Did you not read what I said? It's a function of the game.
    Obviously you don't know what the functions of "normal" games are. Cause normal games don't allow consoles even if you are a GM. Even if, the things i described are not functions of a "normal" game, and do not run in the background.

I don't think you know what your talking about and really you just don't know how to use the console at all, cause according to you, you cant do anything with it client sided, which i have to say you are 100 percent wrong on. At least read the stupid crap you are posting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, Benitsubasa is actually right. These aren't hacks, these are game functions already implemented using the Steam console, what we are doing is forcing a new method of input.

You can do any of these commands without the use of the programs, save for the numbers at the end, as he pointed out. This tool just facilitates that. You're not technically doing any hacking, you're merely modifying the parameters of the game using pre-existing functions, AKA the cvar/cmd commands o_o

Which I guess is "hacking" since you are modifying the game in a way it wasn't intended to, but meh.

Do note that this is a Source game. He's right on most accounts, we should be focusing more on decrypting the .hfs files, decrypting the packets (somehow), and creating more clients like the ones they have at artificial aiming etc, but those are pretty hard to code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question

Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    No, Benitsubasa is actually right. These aren't hacks, these are game functions already implemented using the Steam console, what we are doing is forcing a new method of input.

You can do any of these commands without the use of the programs, save for the numbers at the end, as he pointed out. This tool just facilitates that. You're not technically doing any hacking, you're merely modifying the parameters of the game using pre-existing functions, AKA the cvar/cmd commands o_o

Which I guess is "hacking" since you are modifying the game in a way it wasn't intended to, but meh.

Do note that this is a Source game. He's right on most accounts, we should be focusing more on decrypting the .hfs files, decrypting the packets (somehow), and creating more clients like the ones they have at artificial aiming etc, but those are pretty hard to code.
    what exactly in the game is it that you would want to be changing with "hacks"

The Dye System?
    The Token System?
    The Skill Level System?

I mean common, the game is good enough the way it is, the only thing the game needs ow is more content because after a week im already level 32 and the cap is only level 44.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In MapleStory, if you were there, there were exploits that generated thousands of chaos scrolls, and then there weren't any rollbacks.

I was able to get about 2m NX off of that - those are the types of things possible only with packet editing. That's the stuff I'm after. :P Duplicating items, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    In MapleStory, if you were there, there were exploits that generated thousands of chaos scrolls, and then there weren't any rollbacks.

I was able to get about 2m NX off of that - those are the types of things possible only with packet editing. That's the stuff I'm after. :P Duplicating items, etc.
    If you ever played an MMORPG that has a "mailing system" like vindictus does you would know, as long as that system remains then duplicating is easy.

(reference duplication glitch on archlord from codemasters times)

Thanks
    Obviously you don't know what the functions of "normal" games are. Cause normal games don't allow consoles even if you are a GM. Even if, the things i described are not functions of a "normal" game, and do not run in the background.

I don't think you know what your talking about and really you just don't know how to use the console at all, cause according to you, you cant do anything with it client sided, which i have to say you are 100 percent wrong on. At least read the stupid crap you are posting.
    Apparently beni didnt want to bother, but i will.

Firstly "normal" games do have consoles. And they are always accessible. Maybe the only games youve played is jedi power battles and pyjama sam- but coming from someone who owns more games than you have brain cells- a console is normal. And many of the functions do run in the background. wth are you even talking about- the purpose of the console is to access them you dolt.
    i dont think you know what youre talking about and really dont know how to use the console at all
    really? Youre the grossly misinformed individual here, yet you have the audacity to talk out of your ass. You act like it takes knowledge of c++ to use a console. Last i checked copy pasting the simplest form of command line isnt hard. he never claimed that it was useless clientside, really- what the hell are you even going on about

Atleast read the stupid crap you are posting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you ever played an MMORPG that has a "mailing system" like vindictus does you would know, as long as that system remains then duplicating is easy.

(reference duplication glitch on archlord from codemasters times)
    Not necessarily, if the information is processed in a secure way, there's no means of going about it unless you're sending negative values of items and the game processes them anyway.

Again, you'll need packets first, and right now there's no way to do that. :/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456