Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    How can muslims be the problem while they are the ones that are suffering?

I like how you run on hate and nothing else, you just don't like Islam and you don't like Muslims which doesn't make much sense.

Your hate isn't good for the world, you complain about how muslims are causing problems and yet your anger is only proving that only violent people that do terrible things against others is the problem.
    lmao!!
    muslims are the ones being oppressed lmao!!!!
    go worship
    i don't run on hate
    i just hate arabs
    my aunt died in 9/11 and i'll never forgive any of you until that motherfucker big laden's intestines are hung from the streets of new york

if muslims are sufferings its because their religion envokes hatred for other people as part of its basis
    karma's a bitch ain't it
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I only worship god so no thanx.

You hate a whole population be just the actions of a few? Fucking idiot.

Do you even know why 9/11 happend? You just think "Oh my aunt died, now all these fucking camel riders must die".

Well your fucking aunt would have died anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I only worship god so no thanx.

Do you even know why 9/11 happend? You just think "Oh my aunt died, now all these fucking camel riders must die".

Well your fucking aunt would have died anyway.
    Well, everyone dies.

Point is that everyone judges a population based on minority actions, its like that for every population really.
    -----------------------------------------
    To be fair though Islam really does restrict basic freedoms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well, everyone dies.

Point is that everyone judges a population based on minority actions, its like that for every population really.
    -----------------------------------------
    To be fair though Islam really does restrict basic freedoms.
    Whats basic freedom for you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    the same can be said about your people

do not judge lest ye be judge by the same standards (thats a bible verse or some shit)
    i know my aunt would have died either way
    but 9/11 was more than actions by a few!
    9/11 was justified by the muslim community because the qua-ran supported it!!
    so as far as im concerned
    any belief structure that says killing innocent people to get a point across is ok
    is a belief structure ima hate
    so take your condescending posts to another thread you fuckin turban wearing troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    the same can be said about your people

do not judge lest ye be judge by the same standards (thats a bible verse or some shit)
    i know my aunt would have died either way
    but 9/11 was more than actions by a few!
    9/11 was justified by the muslim community because the qua-ran supported it!!
    so as far as im concerned
    any belief structure that says killing innocent people to get a point across is ok
    is a belief structure ima hate
    so take your condescending posts to another thread you fuckin turban wearing troll
    Why should i go to another thread man? I just began to like you.

What do you mean be this anyway? "the same can be said about your people".

You don't even know what religion i have. Just because i'm defending the Muslims doesn't mean i am one.

The muslim community hasn't justified anything. The Quran clearly says that you may not kill innocent people under any circumstances.

It's the truth, it was an action be just a few.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why should i go to another thread man? I just began to like you.

What do you mean be this anyway? "the same can be said about your people".

You don't even know what religion i have. Just because i'm defending the Muslims doesn't mean i am one.

The muslim community hasn't justified anything. The Quran clearly says that you may not kill innocent people under any circumstances.

It's the truth, it was an action be just a few.
    i gettin mad for no reason
    and the quran is full of so mannny contridictions
    just like the bible
    it says that anyone who's innocent and dies from a jihad are sent to paradise along with the holy warriors(or some shit like that i haven't read up on it in a long while lmao)
    so it does justify the deaths of 9/11
    because in muslim eyes americans are all victims of a future jihad
    if i was just being stereotypical then there wouldn't be daily rally's (held by the muslim community at large) who's main target is to basically say fuck america and the people in it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Innocent people that died because a Jihad, go to paradise. Thats bullshit.

You may only attack a military target, people that are considered violent or just an enemy.

But in 9/11 it was another case. The attack on the twin towers and pentagon etc. was to let the government change it's policies. Which didn't worked at all but it still was a hard shock for the Americans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

You may only attack a military target, people that are considered violent or just an enemy.

But in 9/11 it was another case. The attack on the twin towers and pentagon etc. was to let the government change it's policies. Which didn't worked at all but it still was a hard shock for the Americans.
    ugh i don't know enough about islam to comment about its exact methods of doing things
    my point is
    i don't see the muslim community snitching on osama bin laden
    so they obviously support him
    cuz theres no way someone who's supposed to be hospitalized is gettin around by himself
    if islam is such a perfect religion then how the fuck did it spawn people like sadam hussian and bin laden(and countless others )
    im not sayin christianity isn't horse shit
    but as far as im concerned that both religions are too flawed to be practiced by rational human beings
    and anyone who disagrees really should be lined up and shot
    because the world of the future has no place for idiots who idolize every person who comes by with a good message and claims to be a prophet or the son of god
    if the world of tomorrow doesn't get rid of these psuedo-jewish religions then the world of tomorrow won't be there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Still wouldn't work either way, the vikings valhalla is the same, is it not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what still makes me piss laughing is 3000 die due to 1 major bomb [9/11] in the US.

and 3000 iraqies day weekly from 10 major bombs weekly. if Muslims had a 2minute silent bullshit you people have, we would be shutted up our whole lives just remembering our inoccent dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    what still makes me piss laughing is 3000 die due to 1 major bomb [9/11] in the US.

and 3000 iraqies day weekly from 10 major bombs weekly. if Muslims had a 2minute silent bullshit you people have, we would be shutted up our whole lives just remembering our inoccent dead.
    Muslims !=Country
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post

What makes me laugh is your horribly innacurate statistics.

But w/e. not like you would care about any other people besides muslims, if they were any other religion you wouldn't give two shits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    ugh i don't know enough about islam to comment about its exact methods of doing things
    my point is
    i don't see the muslim community snitching on osama bin laden
    so they obviously support him
    cuz theres no way someone who's supposed to be hospitalized is gettin around by himself
    if islam is such a perfect religion then how the fuck did it spawn people like sadam hussian and bin laden(and countless others )
    im not sayin christianity isn't horse shit
    but as far as im concerned that both religions are too flawed to be practiced by rational human beings
    and anyone who disagrees really should be lined up and shot
    because the world of the future has no place for idiots who idolize every person who comes by with a good message and claims to be a prophet or the son of god
    if the world of tomorrow doesn't get rid of these psuedo-jewish religions then the world of tomorrow won't be there
    Why would the Muslim community snitch Osama bin laden? You think it's easy to snitch? Do you even know the risk?

You claim so much while you know absolutely nothing. You have done no research and you are just telling what has been told to you.

Tell me what Saddam Hussein did.

You say that all people who disagree should be shot. You are a fucking idiot. And people like you should be dead already. You are like the people from centuries ago. Like in the newest movie of Jesus where these Jews claim and accuse Jesus of everything. While all of that is completely bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Why would the Muslim community snitch Osama bin laden? You think it's easy to snitch? Do you even know the risk?

You claim so much while you know absolutely nothing. You have done no research and you are just telling what has been told to you.

Tell me what Saddam Hussein did.

You say that all people who disagree should be shot. You are a fucking idiot. And people like you should be dead already. You are like the people from centuries ago. Like in the newest movie of Jesus where these Jews claim and accuse Jesus of everything. While all of that is completely bullshit.
    fuck the risk
    you'd be protected by the us government and it people
    i know the us aren't the nicest people in the world but we get the motherfucking jobs done noone else will do!
    and i say all those people should be shot simply because you people are a blight on the human genome
    if you people would keep your religions to yourselves maybe you'd be ok
    but you force your beliefs upon your kids
    every religious person does that
    and therefore every religious(as in has a specific religion not agnostics or anything like that)person should be shot because all their doing is holding science back from doing what it needs to do
    you people trip on stupid shit and try to keep science from curing cancer with your anti-stem cell policy
    its just like the galileo situation
    the church had him imprisoned and then later executed because he said the sun is the center of the universe
    religion says no we have all the answers for everything and then they found out they have none and they get pissed
    so every religion=horse shit
    just accept the fact somewhere out there, there is an alien watchin all of us babble and bitch about who's right and he's laughin cuz he's "god" and we're all a joke to them

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast