Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

What makes me laugh is your horribly innacurate statistics.

But w/e. not like you would care about any other people besides muslims, if they were any other religion you wouldn't give two shits.
    I wouldn't give two shits? Lol! i stand for the jews during the holocaust, i stand for the blacks during slavery, i stand with all who are in need.

sit yo ass down, and let the big men debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    fuck the risk
    you'd be protected by the us government and it people
    i know the us aren't the nicest people in the world but we get the motherfucking jobs done noone else will do!
    and i say all those people should be shot simply because you people are a blight on the human genome
    if you people would keep your religions to yourselves maybe you'd be ok
    but you force your beliefs upon your kids
    every religious person does that
    and therefore every religious(as in has a specific religion not agnostics or anything like that)person should be shot because all their doing is holding science back from doing what it needs to do
    you people trip on stupid shit and try to keep science from curing cancer with your anti-stem cell policy
    its just like the galileo situation
    the church had him imprisoned and then later executed because he said the sun is the center of the universe
    religion says no we have all the answers for everything and then they found out they have none and they get pissed
    so every religion=horse shit
    just accept the fact somewhere out there, there is an alien watchin all of us babble and bitch about who's right and he's laughin cuz he's "god" and we're all a joke to them
    US get the job done? how long have the US been trieng to fight the taliban, a small group, al qaida another small group, hunting down osama bin ladan, 1 man..

Job done? the US army is a joke.

Cure for cancer, how long has this been going on for? if you've been donating, the US government thanks you for the extra change. Obama needed it to buy his daughter a pony...made of diamonds.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-13-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    I wouldn't give two shits? Lol! i stand for the jews during the holocaust, i stand for the blacks during slavery, i stand with all who are in need.

US get the job done? how long have the US been trieng to fight the taliban, a small group, al qaida another small group, hunting down osama bin ladan, 1 man..

Job done? the US army is a joke.

Cure for cancer, how long has this been going on for? if you've been donating, the US government thanks you for the extra change. Obama needed it to buy his daughter a pony...made of diamonds.
    lmao
    the taliban are a joke
    if we wanted to get rid of the taliban we'd be done
    are you honestly dumb enough to believe the media?
    or is it your huge ego?i know the ego thing comes with religion everyone thinks their religion is the right one(ha!)
    this war has nothin to do with 9/11 oil or a fuckin group of goat fucking middle eastern gangbangers
    thats all they are
    fucking gangsta's
    if you wanna know why we're in afganistan look at what we did to iraq we fixed a broken system and helped the people out
    its what america does!
    for some reason our gov't feels like if we help out every struggling nation and show the CORRECT way of gov't(which we sadly don't use anymore)
    and if you argue that democracy is wrong then all i simply have to say name 4 fully developed countries that are not democracies right now(developed; north korea don't count)
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lmao
    the taliban are a joke
    if we wanted to get rid of the taliban we'd be done
    are you honestly dumb enough to believe the media?
    or is it your huge ego?i know the ego thing comes with religion everyone thinks their religion is the right one(ha!)
    this war has nothin to do with 9/11 oil or a fuckin group of goat fucking middle eastern gangbangers
    thats all they are
    fucking gangsta's
    if you wanna know why we're in afganistan look at what we did to iraq we fixed a broken system and helped the people out
    its what america does!
    for some reason our gov't feels like if we help out every struggling nation and show the CORRECT way of gov't(which we sadly don't use anymore)
    and if you argue that democracy is wrong then all i simply have to say name 4 fully developed countries that are not democracies right now(developed; north korea don't count)
    Yes be killing more children, woman and elderly people.
    The us didn't invade Iraq because it had a broken system. The US invaded Iraq because they said that
    Iraq had nuclear shit which wasn't true at all. It was already destroyed be
    Kuwait.

US did nothing. They only made children, woman and elderly people suffer. They kill'd thousands of innocent people.

You don't give a damn about these people. What would it be if Iraq attacked the US and did the same with the people there?

Will your reaction be: "Ah it's ok, they're trying to fix a broken system".

What about the innocent people that are being tortured? If i was being tortured and then released then i'll try to kill as many Americans soldiers till my last breath.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Yes be killing more children, woman and elderly people.
    The us didn't invade Iraq because it had a broken system. The US invaded Iraq because they said that
    Iraq had nuclear shit which wasn't true at all. It was already destroyed be
    Kuwait.

US did nothing. They only made children, woman and elderly people suffer. They kill'd thousands of innocent people.

You don't give a damn about these people. What would it be if Iraq attacked the US and did the same with the people there?

Will your reaction be: "Ah it's ok, they're trying to fix a broken system".

What about the innocent people that are being tortured? If i was being tortured and then released then i'll try to kill as many Americans soldiers till my last breath.
    lmao its an effective way to save american lives
    i'd torture any arab if it meant saving one american life
    arabs aren't worth our spit and we offer them bread and they spit at us
    don't bite the hand that feeds you
    iraq couldn't attack the us
    cuz iraq is a pussy ass country
    theres only one major threat to the united states
    and its not any fuckin arab
    and btw we knew that saddam didn't have any nuclear weapons or at least we couldn't ever have gotten our hands on them
    that was yet another lie from the media
    dude you need to start reading ap instead of fox or cnn or wherever the hell you get your news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lmao its an effective way to save american lives
    i'd torture any arab if it meant saving one american life
    arabs aren't worth our spit and we offer them bread and they spit at us
    don't bite the hand that feeds you
    iraq couldn't attack the us
    cuz iraq is a pussy ass country
    theres only one major threat to the united states
    and its not any fuckin arab
    and btw we knew that saddam didn't have any nuclear weapons or at least we couldn't ever have gotten our hands on them
    that was yet another lie from the media
    dude you need to start reading ap instead of fox or cnn or wherever the hell you get your news
    Dude you need to start reading up instead of fox or cnn or wherever the hell you get your news from.

Source: Wikipedia.

"The Iraq War, Second Gulf War or Operation Iraqi Freedom[49] was a military campaign that began on March 20, 2003,[50][51] with the invasion of Iraq by a multinational force led by troops from the United States under the administration of President George W. Bush and the United Kingdom under Prime Minister Tony Blair.[52]

Prior to the invasion, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom asserted that the possibility of Iraq employing weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threatened their security and that of their coalition/regional allies.[53][54][55] In 2002, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 1441 which called for Iraq to completely cooperate with UN weapon inspectors to verify that it was not in possession of weapons of mass destruction and cruise missiles. The United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) was given access by Iraq under provisions of the UN resolution but found no evidence of weapons of mass destruction"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Dude you need to start reading up instead of fox or cnn or wherever the hell you get your news from.

Source: Wikipedia.

"The Iraq War, Second Gulf War or Operation Iraqi Freedom[49] was a military campaign that began on March 20, 2003,[50][51] with the invasion of Iraq by a multinational force led by troops from the United States under the administration of President George W. Bush and the United Kingdom under Prime Minister Tony Blair.[52]

Prior to the invasion, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom asserted that the possibility of Iraq employing weapons of mass destruction (WMD) threatened their security and that of their coalition/regional allies.[53][54][55] In 2002, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 1441 which called for Iraq to completely cooperate with UN weapon inspectors to verify that it was not in possession of weapons of mass destruction and cruise missiles. The United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) was given access by Iraq under provisions of the UN resolution but found no evidence of weapons of mass destruction"
    wikipedia!!!!hahahahahaahahaha!!!!ahahahahaahahaah ahaha!!!that explains everything ok argument over i won by default!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol watching Stoney and Visible argue=win

It's like Dumb and dumber.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    wikipedia!!!!hahahahahaahahaha!!!!ahahahahaahahaah ahaha!!!that explains everything ok argument over i won by default!!!!!!
    Your reaction is really undue. It shows that you really didn't hit the age of 18 jet.

I would trust most of it as true. As it is not only shown on the News but also on the net. Many people know this already, however i am surprised that you don't. Where are you living? In a cave? I wouldn't be surprised though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post

You stand for Muslims only bro. Don't really see you saying anything about africa, china, or anyone else cept the "poor muslims".

Stop saying "sit yo ass down" you think i type standing up or something?

Wow, obviously you don't realize how money plays a role in the cure for cancer. Which is pretty sad. You must have learned nothing from school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Man,I thought armalite was the most stupid we had.I actually bothered to read that crap.Congratulations Stoney,now gtfo!
    seriously dude.if you're always high with your drugs and then post,ok.
    But if you're not when you post that crap...man the US is worse than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Click on the numbers in the brackets lulz. Time to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Man,I thought armalite was the most stupid we had.I actually bothered to read that crap.Congratulations Stoney,now gtfo!
    seriously dude.if you're always high with your drugs and then post,ok.
    But if you're not when you post that crap...man the US is worse than I thought.
    Meh, everyone makes mistakes =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wikipedia is actually partly reliable, as its confirmed by people.

I don't think you can edit it anymore because of "trolls", but you get the invasion of iraq from a redneck for all i know, it don't take a fool smoking pot and intoxicants to notice this.

Did America invade iraq = (Answer)
    Did UK invade iraq = (Answer)

This is all you need to know, what are you laughing at wikipedia for when it gives you the answers you can answer?

Wikipedia is reliable, the only problem it has from the government is people copieng for essays and stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's not really nice to say that because even if u dont like them atleast dont post about it it's not good we will worship em because they are important people and you wouldnt know because you dont believe in them....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    are you just getting 10 posts without having verified your account to download a hack or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There is no need for debating as all of you don't care and none of you won't take muslims their comments into your hearts as you guys just simply see Muslims as terrorists, idiots or whatever you may think.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast