Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

{Request} Facebook picture hack

Hey guys,

I could really use a facebook picture hack! My mom and dad are gettin' divorced and we suspect my dad of cheating. We have the FB of the girl who we think he's goin' out with. Anyway, is there a way I could look at more pictures?? The one that's on there, is of her two kids (which I saw in MY bedroom)! Any help would be great!

Thanks,

ps. I tried creating another FB account and adding her. Didn't work.
    Zach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I'm really sorry that isn't availeble i geuss..
    i geuss that if u do it u need to go inside their Database and that can give u some seriously punishments from ur goverment(woow my english blows btw!) so i geuss u can better try to find a way to get his password and then get on it instead of asking here for a hack that isn't possible.. i'm sorry..
    I wish u good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There's a way to do it with the URL of their facebook homepage and their photos or something, might be able to find it online, but I know there's a way. Sorry i'm not that much help.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lockdown6435 For This Useful Post:

thazachsta (12-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Yeah, I tried the thing with the url...Doesn't work. I also tried hacking his account but he always kept that stuff secret. Thanks anyway guys.

Guess this can be closed.
    Zach