Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MindFuck View Post

Lol just looked at your mods. They suck. end of story.
    my old 1s scuk my new 1s r good and y r u such an ass hole blame ur paretns i never did any thing to you

and also since u gave ur account away to whoever is now mind fuck has made 1 mod and it was the easist mod of life so u suck and no one want s u here
    Last edited by Tony Stark`; 12-18-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    hey i hate to burst your bubble but its not gonna work

you would need a bypass so good luck with that =D

also, that editted wont work at all, there is something missing from the Attributes Override Section of the Worlds.rez Data files. There needs to be a command thrown in there which they removed

like this

Code:
    AttributeOverrides.à...........Commands. ...........SearchProperties.`...........Mass.@.......ðA..MaxHitPoints.@.......ÈB..MaxEnergy.@.......ÈB..MaxArmor.@.......ÈB..
    and in Nexon removes that Commands section (this is from Cabin fever for 1 of the zombies health and such)

Code:
    AttributeOverrides.à...........Mass.@.......ðA..MaxHitPoints.@.......ÈB..MaxArmor.@.......ÈB..DamagePercentForCommand.@...
    notice something missing?

without that Commands, the edits to the Attribute Overrides doesn't ever start. Nexon has been 1 step ahead from the beginning

the only way we could get attribute over rides to work would be to get the map files back to the LTA/LTC editable file and open it in DEdit and mod it from there because it would add it back in
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 12-19-2010 at 09:17 AM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12