Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

[RELEASE] Norton Internet Security - Cracked 90 days subscription

Hi,

Haven been active for AGEEES but i came online today for some reason (cant remember) and got distracted, by a post which contained "Norton Internet Security CRACKED!!" or whatever crap the title was, which i had posted in a long time ago telling people not to to download it as it was kinda suspicious. I also mentioned that i had a copy that i had "cracked" myself.. i remember being flooded with PM's asking for it and well i'm feeling generous today. Also i don't want people to get infected with whatever is in that other post.
    Anyways here it is, thanks would be appreciated. Guess i am back now, so if you want me to crack anything then shoot me a PM.

Merry Christmas kids..

[GENIUS] HaXoR

EDIT: Turns out that VirusTotal and Jotti cant take files over 20mb.. This is 126. So if any mod (minion whatever its called round here) could take a look in sandbox mode, pick it apart, do whatever you will. Unless you can find me a online virus scanner that accepts files over 20mb then...
    Anyways i will still upload it as i can guarantee it is safe, but would greatly appreciate if a mod could take a look.

EDIT2: Turns out the system here is retarded, and my file greatly exceeds the limit for an upload.. so i will host it somewhere and if you want it PM me.. i will try to get a mod to approve the outside link.

EDIT3: Figured out how to split the file. Splitting it into 20MB pieces, so bare with me whilst i upload them to be scanned then upload the file.

EDIT4: LOL, this is pretty much a conversation with myself, but i split the file into 7, 20MB pieces. It took about half an hour to upload the first one to VT so there is NO WAY i am dong 6 more. Here is link to part one https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...94e-1292716667
    I will upload the file and a mod can check it if they want.
    Last edited by [GENIUS] HaXoR; 12-18-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    System isn't retarded, you're retarded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Thank you
    Actually just figured out a way. Still gonna post because its christmas and im feeling generous. Is there really a need for sarcastic comments though? Not really that helpful is it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [GENIUS] HaXoR View Post
    Thank you
    Actually just figured out a way. Still gonna post because its christmas and im feeling generous. Is there really a need for sarcastic comments though? Not really that helpful is it?
    Lol, just because you don't understand the logic behind our upload limit doesn't make it retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Fair enough, care to enlighten me so i wont be so ignorant?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [GENIUS] HaXoR View Post
    Fair enough, care to enlighten me so i wont be so ignorant?
    sarcasm detected

Honestly its cause we have limited space

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    OK. Do you by any chance have a minute to take a look at the file i am trying-to-upload-but-its-too-big ? Because if not i see no other way to upload it...