Thanks

Unhappy Strict nat and other problems need help asap

I sent an email to steam support though they will take about 5 years to get back so I thought Id ask here, please read and help ...

I didnt add into the email I use mw2 liberation V 1.04 to but i was loading mw2 of it, it went fullscreen rather than in window and everything was back to original settings all exept my rank so all my controls and the resolution etc (this was few days back). This wasnt a big issue as I just re-did everything and it was ok but my nat type too had suddenly gone strict.

I thought I would leave it for a couple of days to see if it got better but it didnt, it kept as strict and occasionally when I loaded using mw2 liberation it reverted back to original settings. (this has now stopped happening after i reinstalled (see bellow) btw).

Its nothing to do with a ban cos i hav been banned 3 months ago :P and its been ok. Im not sure if my nat type and this problem with mw2 liberation are interconnected or if its just coincidence.

As well as this on the third day I tried to uninstall and reinstall mw2 on steam where i met further confuzlement where the redownloaded mw2 was only about 10MB WTF seriously......I need help BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO IS APPRECIATED

P.s before you ask no system settings have been changed such as anti-virus or firewall or anything!

Thanks
    This needs to be in the help section!!!
    Its not because you post it in releases, you will get more answer...
    No, not, people will ignore it because you need attention ... :d
    Hey guys,
    it would be nice to support me just by playing this awesome game called League of Legends
    and making your account on this
    link:
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...d13f6627796546
    Its just awesoome if you play this game
    You will see its very fun to play.
    Play the tutorial first if u are a newbie ^^
    It will help you.

THUMBS UP IF YOU DO IT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    you need to portforward youre router

Thanks
    PortForward.com - Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model

Go there, find your router, and follow the instructions to forward the right ports.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low