the dark web Let me google that for you ,
also asociated with deep net Let me google that for you
and dark net Let me google that for you

are basically portions of the web which has for sum reason made invisible to search engines like google,yahoo and otha shit like that.

alot of these are databases or web pages that are created so that the only way to get to it is by manually typing in the addres into the address bar. a good example of this is mpgh.me Let me google that for you
the mpgh.me is used as a backup for mpgh in case of mpgh.net being under attack or watever. when i typed mpgh.me into google it didnt come up at all the only things that came up were mpgh.net. there were no direct links or even text relateing to mpgh.me. so im going to assume that the admin of the site has used the robots.txt exclusion file.
what the robots.txt file does is it tells search engines and crawlers that the site is off-limits and not to go there.

to do this you can ussually just add this syntax to a robots.txt file in your sites root directory to stay hidden
Code:
User-Agent:*
Disallow: /Sales/
Disallow /images/
you can also add a nonindex page meta tag to protect a page that you dont want to have indexed

Code:
<meta-name="robots" contents ="noindex" />
this will mean that the site will be unavailable to the majority of internet users, and you will only be communicateing with people you specificly tell about this site.

what i tell you is only a fraction of what the dark side of the web is.
there is alot more stuff in the web that is hidden by this and other methods and programs out there to let you acces this content or to host your own site in dark nets.

im future threads i will tell you guys more about this and ill also be telling you about how to acces it