Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

GREG GETS OWNED BY IVERSON

Code:
    Randy says:
    *hi arun
    *introduce me to these guys
    Lord arunforce - new temporary access for MPGH: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2 says:
    *who the fuck are you
    Randy says:
    *i can't believe I'm in MPGH1
    *omg!
    Greggus || Have a baby by me baby and be a millionare, ill write the cheque before the baby comes who the hell cares!? says:
    *GTFO
    *GET HIM OUT
    Lord arunforce - new temporary access for MPGH: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2 says:
    *nigga
    *quit hating on ******s
    Greggus || Have a baby by me baby and be a millionare, ill write the cheque before the baby comes who the hell cares!? says:
    *NEWPHAG DETECTED
    Randy says:
    *damn
    *who the fuck is he
    Randy says:
    *what did i do?
    *ive got new msn
    *says randy mpgh
    *your a retard
    *you're*
    Randy says:
    *hey man
    *i haven't done anything to you
    *so who's who?
    Samforce says:
    *greg stop raging
    Randy says:
    *Dude this is so freaking awesome
    *shut up
    *when we know who you are
    *we may identify ourselves
    * MPGH is up: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2. Hai guise I'm Austin Bollinger and I just had a heart murmur =[ oh yeah this is Dave now has left the conversation.
    Randy says:
    *I'm hacktester
    *means nothing
    *i smell ******
    * Lord arunforce - new temporary access for MPGH: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2 has left the conversation.
    *how long u been on mpgh
    Randy says:
    *I don't know who you are either
    *so you can shut up
    *no
    *you can shut up
    *you sadistic little prick
    Randy says:
    *what?
    *you dont know who i am
    Randy says:
    *why are you getting so angry
    *because your a ******
    Randy says:
    *i haven't done anything
    *not my fault
    *i mean
    Randy says:
    *im pretty popular on mpgh
    *ive only been here 4years
    *not to me your not
    Randy says:
    *well you're obviously not very important then
    *huh
    *explain that logic
    *?
    Samforce says:
    *dont worry Randy your right
    Randy says:
    *all the staff knows me
    Samforce says:
    *gerg we call him
    *so?
    *all the staff know me
    Randy says:
    *so i guess you're not staff
    * Lord arunforce - new temporary access for MPGH: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2 has been added to the conversation.
    Randy says:
    *which means you don't matter
    *i dont need to be staff
    * MPGH is up: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2. Hai guise I'm Austin Bollinger and I just had a heart murmur =[ oh yeah this is Dave now has been added to the conversation.
    *AHAH
    *oh
    *u so mad
    *i might not be staff
    Randy says:
    *yeah you can't stop talking now
    *beefin wit ******s
    Randy says:
    *im not going anywhere
    *im here to stay now
    *but atleast i dont mouth off
    *gerg u so cool
    Randy says:
    *mr. unimportant
    *without doing my homework
    *ahaha
    *mr ******
    Randy says:
    *i don't need to do my homework
    *you're obviously not anyone i need to worry about
    *think you find you do
    *i didnt say i wasy
    *but you dont go into a chat room
    *demanding people introduce themseves
    *when you hadnt introduced yourself
    Randy says:
    *you can shut up now
    *its just rude
    *nah
    *im good
    Randy says:
    *yeah
    *no
    *shut up
    *nah
    *see
    *you're going to find
    *you waste alottt of time in this chat
    *if you try telling me to shut up
    */sigh
    Randy says:
    *well i've found out that you're an asshat
    *newphags
    *no
    *yo gerg you should meet randys sister ~:
    *~;
    *you've found out  you pissed me off
    *congratz
    *sam2
    *fuck it
    *you can be sam 1
    Randy says:
    *yeah shut up mr. nobody
    *sams cool now your hear
    *HEY RANDY
    *GUESS WHAT
    *YOUR A NOBODY TOOOO
    *sams talking shit bout u gerg
    *GUESS WHAT ELSE
    Randy says:
    *you're a nobody as well
    *GUESS WHAT ELSE
    *NO ONE FUCKING CARES
    Randy says:
    *Everyone cares
    *like i said before
    *im pretty popular on mpgh
    *AHAHAH
    Randy says:
    *unlike you
    *life achivement
    *popular on mpgh
    *im infamous
    Randy says:
    *if you don't like mpgh
    *that will do for me
    Randy says:
    *then go away
    *old man
    *no
    *i dont like you
    *and im 17
    *thats not exactly old
    *you child
    Randy says:
    *yeah you're old
    *your a baby
    Randy says:
    *no
    *12 isnt a abby
    *baby*
    *ahahahahh
    *AHAHHA
    Randy says:
    *im 14
    *AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
    *w/e
    *when they think they have become men
    *with there 2nd public hair
    *come back when yo balls dropped son
    Randy says:
    *pubic*
    *typo is typo
    Randy says:
    *whats public hair?
    *hair everyone can see
    *because your a sweaty vag peice
    Randy says:
    *my balls have dropped just fine
    *piece*
    *good for you
    *like i said
    *typo is typo
    Randy says:
    *you're a dumb old guy
    *get off mpgh
    *im 17
    Randy says:
    *MPGH is for new blood
    *im one of the youngest in this chat
    Randy says:
    *you're old and useless
    *you fucking moron
    *AHAHAH
    *NEW BLOOD
    *are you mad
    *dave and arun
    *both in there 20s
    *liz
    *in her 20's
    Randy says:
    *well they'r needed
    *regular members
    *loooooool
    Randy says:
    *are the new blood
    *you're not needed
    *no
    Randy says:
    *so you can leave
    *regular members
    *provide the hits
    *that pay the bills
    *so dave dont need to code
    *new members are just numbers
    Randy says:
    *new members are what keep mpgh running
    *yea
    *numbers
    Randy says:
    *not you
    *you're usless
    *aok mr randy
    *you gonna keep running with that useless line
    *or are you going to come up with somthing logical
    *because apparently im useless and old
    Randy says:
    *i don't get why you're still talking
    *mr. unpopular
    *i dont get why you're here
    *you dont even know who i am
    Randy says:
    *i bet you
    *so you cant gage my popularity
    Randy says:
    *more people know me
    *AHAHAHAH
    Randy says:
    *than you
    *aok
    *lets do this
    Randy says:
    *k
    *go make a thread
    */ahah
    Randy says:
    *go make a poll or something
    *hope u can ride
    *randy ur an idiot
    Randy says:
    *i bet you i'll win
    *the new fag vote
    *^
    *listen to arun
    *^^
    Randy says:
    *arun is just backing you up
    *so you feel better
    ***Rick**** - Unsuccessful says:
    */fight
    *whats ur mpgh name
    *no aruns backing me up
    *because he doesnt like to be on loosers side
    *if you looked at the chat
    Randy says:
    *Hacktester
    *instead of just chatting shit
    *you will see he was on your side
    *lolwtf
    *YO HACKTESTER
    *SMD
    Randy says:
    *good job
    *fucking up the poll
    *mr. i've been around for 4 years
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    *fucking up the poll?
    Samforce says:
    *gerg the newp is owning you
    *i dont see how
    *i didnt fuck up shit
    Randy says:
    *the poll wasn't up when you first submitted
    *NO
    *BECAUSE IT COMES UP
    *AFTER YOU IDIOT
    *if you knew how to post
    *you would know this
    *it redirects you to the poll
    Randy says:
    *trust me man
    *after you post
    Randy says:
    *you're going to lose
    */sigh
    *randy
    ******* votes dont count
    *ahah
    Randy says:
    *yeah they do
    *wtf
    *if i see you post anywhere
    Randy says:
    *what sort of logic is that
    *vote for me
    *u loose
    *its perfect logic
    *you said your more popular
    *which i agree with
    *this pole is for who is more prevalent
    *infamous/famous
    *doesnt matter
    *in which case
    *yo beat
    *LOL
    *sam
    *ravi voted against me
    *ahah
    Randy says:
    *who's ravi?
    *aok mr popular
    *i know mpgh better than grag
    *iverson
    *==
    *ravi
    *its been posted enough times
    *lrn2read 
    *instead of just riding your postcount epeen
    Randy says:
    *both of you ******s are probably unimportant
    *which is why i've never heard of either of you
    *AHAHAHAHAHAH
    *your a fucking moron
    Randy says:
    *wow
    *you voted for yourself
    *yes?
    Randy says:
    *that one vote doesn't count
    *yes it does
    Randy says:
    *no it doesn't
    *i knew the answer
    *i voted
    *and i got it right
    Randy says:
    *no
    *you can vote the wrong answer if you want
    *you stupid fuck
    Randy says:
    *voting for yourself doesn't count
    *yes it does
    *there are two of us
    Randy says:
    *thats like asking people to vote for you
    *no its not
    *its one vote
    Randy says:
    *its an extra vote which doesn't count
    *and you have one aswell
    *you fucking idiot
    Randy says:
    *well it doesnt matter
    *there are more votes for me anyways
    *without my own vote
    *because you have a troll vote
    *lool
    *learn how mpgh works my son
    *then return 
    *ahahah
    *iverson couldnt give a shit who you are
    *he just will never vote for me
    Randy says:
    *well it makes sense
    *you're a ******
    */quote
    *greg
    who the fuck is hack tester
    *=p
    *so i made ur poll yo
    *now you can stfu?
    *or get stomped
    *idc
    Randy says:
    *its not over
    *no
    Randy says:
    *trust me
    *but its made
    Randy says:
    *once everyone sees it
    *now stop having ur period
    Randy says:
    *you'll feel like shit
    *because i'll have more votes
    *LOL
    *AHAHAHAHAHAH
    *like i give a fuck
    Randy says:
    *change the title
    *so it says my name
    *it'll bring people in faster
    *AHAHAHAH
    *you mean change it too less words
    *isnt hack tester big in cf/ca boh1
    *so stupid fucks can understand it
    *no
    *hes a general caver
    *o
    Randy says:
    *everyone likes me dude
    *no
    Randy says:
    *i have no idea why you're trying to prove me wrong
    *just no
    Randy says:
    *otherwise i wouldnt be in this msn group either
    *because your a fucking moe
    *you got moes
    *so bad
    Randy says:
    *who's moe?
    *my point
    *is proven
    Randy says:
    *there is no point
    *everyone you bring up 
    *are people MPGH doesn't care about
    *yes okay
    *thats why they have tags (Y)
    Samforce says:
    *Randy i have to defend gerg he has been sucking dick for 4 years
    Randy says:
    *probably why he thinks he's so important
    *sucking up to staff
    *so he can be in MPGH1
    *i didnt say i was important
    Randy says:
    *i earned it
    *you idiot
    Randy says:
    *he just kissed ass
    *i was in mpgh
    *when it was made
    *you idiot
    Randy says:
    *yeah
    *because its always proper to include the special kid in things
    *no
    *thats why you are here
    Randy says:
    *you can't even be original
    *this is why you need to get off MPGH
    *we keep it fresh
    *AHAHAHHA
    Randy says:
    *you just sit around
    *AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Randy says:
    *and get angry at all the new members
    *orignal
    *mate
    *your a fucking new fatg
    ***Rick**** - Unsuccessful just sent you a nudge.
    *fag
    *every few weeks
    *one gets put in chat
    *to fill a space
    Randy says:
    *yeah im sure
    *then he gets removed
    Randy says:
    *what ever you say
    *like you
    *if you dont stfu
    Randy says:
    *i bet you you'll get removed first
    *for being such an ass to every body
    *yes
    *ofcourse
    *that is the case
    *you know
    *4 years of being a douche
    Randy says:
    *yeah
    *and just because your in the chat
    *i get removed for it
    Randy says:
    *sarcasm makes you a bitch.
    *if you use it
    *eat a dick
    *:(
    *stupidty makes you a bitch
    *clap
    */tire
    Randy says:
    *use real words
    *time to hop to mpgh 1.1
    *lawl
    Randy says:
    *1.1?
    *whos hacktester
    *is where people move to
    *when there is a ******
    *in mpgh1
    */sigh
    Randy says:
    *yeah too bad
    *but if you knew anything
    *youd know that
    Randy says:
    *MPGH1 is the one everyone wants to get into
    *mpgh1.1
    *is where they talk about the idiots like you
    *we want removed
    */sigh
    Randy says:
    *yeah
    *whatever you say
    *loner
    *ahah
    Randy says:
    *MPGH1.1 is for you
    *aok
    Randy says:
    *and your loner friends
    *ya
    *ofc
    *u go with that
    *the fuck
    *unsuccessful
    *you want to earn a prize
    *mmz
    *i wont troll you
    *if you tear this guy a new asshole
    *i need to get food
    *dont want him feeling like
    Randy says:
    *ahahahahah
    *the hate has stopped
    Randy says:
    *he's quitting
    *good
    *leave
    *yes
    Randy says:
    *we dont need you here
    *exactly
    */aok 
    *even tho i just said
    *i asked him
    *so you didnt think that
    *you say it anyway
    *CAPTAIN OBVIOUS STRIKES AGAIN
    Randy says:
    *CAPTAIN ****** HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.
    *good
    *now can we finally have a normal conversation
    *i want to know who's all up in here
    Samforce says:
    *hai hacktester
    Randy says:
    *hi sam
    *yes
    *because i left
    Randy says:
    *i already see yo on the forums
    *you're cool
    *see
    *when you see
    Randy says:
    *shut up
    *no one cares
    *... has left the conversation
    *they've gone
    Randy says:
    *go get your food
    *like this you stupid bitch
    Randy says:
    *leave us alone
    *whos
    *hacktester
    *mf
    Randy says:
    *i dont get
    *why you're all on greg's nuts?
    *who is
    Randy says:
    *you
    *you're siding with him
    *just because i'm new
    *im just asking who the fuck are you
    *im not
    *lol
    Randy says:
    *well why do you have to use the middle finger
    *when talking about me
    *cuz no1 answerd?
    Randy says:
    *oh i see
    */fosho
    *just cant stop bitching about me
    *can you
    *oh i love chat history
    Randy says:
    *?
    * ya'll some idiots
    *FUKU
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    *Randy MPGH says
    i dont get
    why you're all on greg's nuts?
    *translates
    *why is no one on my nuts /cry
    Randy says:
    *just leave me alone
    *yo randy
    *hows the poll
    *?
    Randy says:
    *i haven't done anything to you 
    *im come in here
    *you talk shit
    Randy says:
    *and you go all crazy
    *no 
    *because you wouldnt stfu
    Randy says:
    *you talk shit
    *yes
    *aok
    Randy says:
    *i asked a simple question
    *you claim your better known
    Randy says:
    *and you when all crazy
    *go look at the fucking poll
    Randy says:
    *i am better known
    *its night time
    *aok
    *mr poll
    Randy says:
    *everyone is sleeping
    *so?
    Randy says:
    *wait until tomorrow
    *its called a trend
    *i have a larger %
    *thus im ahead
    */sigh
    *u wont be here tomorow
    Randy says:
    *trends don't mean shit
    *there'll be a huge swing tomorrow
    *yes they do
    *you idiot
    Randy says:
    *what do you mean i wont be here tomorrow
    *they show progression
    *YO
    *IF TRENDS DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING
    *SWINGS WOULDNT EXIST
    *you tard
    Randy says:
    *im not a retard
    *i called you a tard
    *but as you cant read
    *hello retard
    *two completely diffrent words
    Randy says:
    *Well at least my girlfriend doesn't meet up behind my back with her ex because she's a slut.
    *ahah
    *at least my girlfriend has tits
    *you child
    *at least my girlfriend knows how to fuck
    Randy says:
    *other guys
    *at least my girlfriend doesnt live with her mommy
    *see randy
    *thats where ur wrong
    *(Y)
    Randy says:
    *I've been around longer than you have ******
    *no you havent
    Randy says:
    *yes i have
    *now your just being crazy
    *in what way
    *have you been around longer
    *?
    *huh
    *because im older than you
    *ive been on mpgh longer than you
    *do explain
    * Randy has left the conversation.
    *only other meaning could be
    *AHAHHH
    * rq
    *its done
    *thankyou
    *and goodnight
    *now lets rig a poll
    * Randy has been added to the conversation.
    Samforce says:
    *Greggus || Have a baby by me baby and be a millionare, ill write the cheque before the baby comes who the hell cares!? says:
    *its done
    *thankyou
    *and goodnight
    *now lets rig a poll

Randy says:
    *sorry my internet went out
    *im back
    *anyways
    *lol sam
    Randy says:
    *back to what i was saying
    *trying to be a snitch
    Randy says:
    *i've been around longer than you
    *no
    *lets not
    *how?
    *see
    *your logic fails
    Randy says:
    *how does my logic fail
    *you're the new fag here
    *not me
    *how have you been around longer?
    *you fucking idiot
    *oh god
    Randy says:
    *im not an idiot
    *you're the biggest idiot of them all
    *some people are to stupid to admit defeat
    *these people have a condition
    *called moes
    *u sir have the moes
    Randy says:
    *i dont have to admit defeat
    *you're the ******
    *im not
    *end of story
    *you have no logic
    Randy says:
    *no
    *your like a muslim
    *all take
    Randy says:
    *i have lots of logic
    *talk*
    Randy says:
    *you have none
    *and i can prove it
    *do it then
    *thats only what ive been asking
    Randy says:
    *k
    *"where is your logic?"
    Randy says:
    *watch
    *you're going to look
    *like such a fucking retard
    *with what?
    *huh
    */ahah
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    Randy says:
    *trust me
    *you're a damn retard
    *no
    Randy says:
    *yeah
    *if your talking about the poll
    *your fucking stupid
    Randy says:
    *no
    */ahah
    Randy says:
    *you're fucking stupid
    *EXPLAIN THEN
    *YOU RETARD
    */ahah
    Randy says:
    *no
    *never mind
    *moes
    */sigh
    Samforce says:
    *self owned
    Randy says:
    *you're just a retard
    */ahah
    *oh lawd
    *arun
    *stomp me
    Randy says:
    *your join date
    *please
    *yes?
    Randy says:
    *oct 12th
    **stomp*
    Randy says:
    *yes
    Randy says:
    *you're a ******
    *??
    *¬_¬
    *see what i mean
    *moes
    Randy says:
    *no
    */ahah
    Randy says:
    *you're a ******got
    *trust me
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    *holy shit
    *you guys se this too
    *or am i high
    *see*
    *yo big man
    *whats ur join date
    *oct 11th
    Randy says:
    *you want to know?
    *20 fucking10
    *well yea
    Randy says:
    *January 3rd 2006
    *right
    *so you were 10
    */ahah
    Randy says:
    *feeling stupid now?
    *when you signed up
    Randy says:
    *oh wow
    *you are a fucking retard
    *jesus fuck
    *really
    *?
    *REALLY
    Randy says:
    *i've never met someone as retarded as you
    *wooooooowwwwwww
    *STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART
    *randy
    *you said your 14
    *accounts is 06
    *- 4 years
    *== 10
    *how is that retarded
    *its fucking math
    Samforce says:
    *DONT BREAK MY HEART
    *=]
    * Randy has left the conversation.
    *again
    *QQ
    *arun
    *dont what ever you do
    *shitty internets
    *remove this guy
    */aok
    *im going to fuck his entire life up
    *waste his time
    *ahah
    * Randy has been added to the conversation.
    *ohaiiiiiiii
    *jan 06
    Randy says:
    *oh hi
    *WOO
    Randy says:
    *new fag
    *this is the time
    *where i drop in
    *my first account is dec 05
    Randy says:
    *no its not
    *or do i leave that
    */sigh
    *aok
    Randy says:
    *i know all about mpgh
    *you aren't from 2005
    *you dont know iverson
    *you dont know hispi
    *you dont know luke
    *yet you know
    *im not from 2005
    *seems to me
    Randy says:
    *yeah
    *you dont know shit
    Randy says:
    *you're not from 2005
    *no
    *you don't know shit
    *i didnt say i was
    *i said my first account
    *was made in 05
    Randy says:
    *no it wasnt
    */sigh
    *aok
    * ***Tony**** has left the conversation.
    Randy says:
    *Feeling fucking stupid yet?
    *not really
    *:/
    *but i didnt expect i would
    *so its no biggie
    Iverson says:
    *you should
    *you
    *are a fucking 
    *fool
    Iverson says:
    *im a fool?
    *im not even arguing
    *you throw out random insults
    Iverson says:
    *you're a retard
    *and ideas
    Iverson says:
    *like seriously
    *with no evidence
    Iverson says:
    *bald ******
    *or even basic logic
    *yes
    *im bald
    *well done
    Iverson says:
    *yes
    *you are
    *for copying
    *everyone elses shit
    */ahah 
    *yet again
    Iverson says:
    *go flunk out of tree school greg
    *AHAHAHAHAHHA
    Iverson says:
    *you fucking god damn retard
    *holy fuck
    *you just don't get it do you?
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    *my msn is so laggy
    *full of shit
    *D:
    *RANDY
    *READ HIS NAME
    *TELL ME
    *AHAHAHAHAH
    *WHAT IS THERE TO GET
    *AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    *AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Iverson says:
    *AHAHAHAHA
    Samforce says:
    *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA
    *AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    *hes all quiet now
    *=[
    Iverson says:
    *damn :(
    *?
    *i cant see his name
    Iverson says:
    *you are a retard
    */sigh
    Iverson says:
    *thats what
    *fuck you greg
    *you fucking piece of shit
    *i love you too
    *Iverson says (2:01 AM):
    *you are a retard

Iverson says:
    *tehe
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    Iverson says:
    *oh daum
    *i win?
    *you lose?
    *yes.
    *huh
    *smd
    *AHAHHAHHAHAH
    *:/
    Iverson says:
    *daum
    *god
    Samforce says:
    *ahah
    Iverson says:
    *eat shit
    *wtf u on
    * damn
    */sigh
    Iverson says:
    *nigga
    *yo greg
    Iverson says:
    *dont even play this off
    *u should rq life
    *play what off
    Iverson says:
    *you got fucking raped
    *go rq
    *I DONT SEE SHIT
    Iverson says:
    *nigga
    *FUCKING DUMB ASS NIGGA
    *HOLY FUCK
    *randy = iverson (for the moes)
    Iverson says:
    *GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
    *moes ass nigga
    */sigh
    Iverson says:
    *daum
    *oic
    Iverson says:
    *you feel stupid now
    *you raging so damn hard
    *i feel trolled
    *not stupid
    Iverson says:
    *very trolled
    *i win
    *2005 my ass
    *go eat a didck
    *ur ass should feel violated

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Infamous For This Useful Post:

Archangel (12-29-2010),CyberGenius (12-29-2010),[MPGH]iverson954360 (12-28-2010),JIGS4W (12-29-2010),Kev (12-29-2010),Stifmeister (12-28-2010),thanks for all (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    talking shit to newphags and not stopping till they stfu
    is what ravi taught me, iwasnt owned i was trolled, diffrence

Thanks

inf u mad?
    Last edited by /b/oss; 12-28-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

inv u mad?
    Who the fuck is that directed towards?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Stifmeister (12-28-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Who the fuck is that directed towards?
    lmao misstyped..

(phone)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]iverson954360 (12-28-2010),thanks for all (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    tl;dr

i got the jist though

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Way to long, read the first part tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i read the whole fucking thing.

too funny aahaahah

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

thanks for all (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    I cant read eeverything cus the code wraps only shows the first part

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Greg always gets owned.

TL;DR.

Thanks
    AHAHAHAHA pwnt
    Last edited by AVGN; 12-28-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    tl/dr

Hehe.. Somebody's mad
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    who the hell is greg
    i know iverson..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by howdys View Post
    I cant read eeverything cus the code wraps only shows the first part
    Then be kind and use the scroll function

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast