Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

god dam im amazing...

lol this is what ive been working on with my computer programming teacher... btw hes a harvord college computer programming gradute with atleast 10 years of learning and going to school.... lol read this.

lol so my programming teacher and i finished a project. and we made an undectable hack for warrock. like it can never be found unless a special person found it himself not punkbuster.... ahahahahaha

we had to make a program which would alter the dll files which punkbuster could never pick up on. we incripted the hack on the dll as an attachment which pretty much when punkbuster checks the dll its just going to see what should be there. punkbuster is a program that checks the right dll to someones. and ours is the exact same but with hidden things that nobody can see. like i said an attachment. and so with that we made an auto updating c++ hack that involed alittle vb6 and java. the java was to, again, make that dll attachment hidden (encripted). and so the punkbuster bot is ganna read the dll file and its ganna be like everything is ok and go on with its day.... but so we have every hack on it plus we made up our own weapons with java... we added like a boomerang, halo 3 weapons..., pool que, banana gun, and a few others... then we had to make those weapons like the other weapon hacks but make them with a more complex c++ and java code. thus making the weapons work with vb6 for the weapon hack. then we had to make those weapons actually hurt the person which is really hard because you have to alter the game itself for it to work. so all we did was take the context of the shotgun, ak-47, and a few others and cloaked them with our new weapons. but when you kill someone it will show up on the kill thing of the new weapon... like a banana. we are working on adding like new armor. like a termanator looking armor. once we finish that we need to make a hack in which punkbuster is unable to ban/ip ban you. so we would have to cloak our ip and find a way to cloak our accounts nickname/username. idk alot of work to be done. once this is done ill be selling this hack for atleast $100 because again its always ganna be undetectable and auto updates the addresses.... this could be the fate of warrock itself..... god damn im good....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bullshit? Why? Because:

- weapons can't be added to the game because other people don't have the weapon info. Unless you just modded existing weapons - lame.

- armours for WR? won't affect gameplay as they will only be able to exist as textures.

- as for the 'undetectability' - already exists in more than 8 VIP hacks.