Thread: I'm So Greedy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Doc you should have never took demotion.

Of course I support you getting your spot back

Reasons:

1. I love u
    2. Atm you have the most knowledge when it comes to digi Gfx
    3. You are fair.
    4. You let people pal around in threads if it doesn't cause rage
    5. You don't just delete peoples posts just to strut power around
    6. Ryguy isn't any fun. He has absolutey no sense of humor. Plus he's a rat.
    7. Cause I'm greedy too and u need to be back here son.
    8. Did I mention Ryguy is a queer?
    u are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I have a sense of humor but when it comes to a thread being a page long of unrelated crap I'm gonna delete all of it. If I didn't do that I would just close the thread but then you guys cry about that even more. I don't "strut" my power?

If it has anything to do with this section and as long as its on topic I dont usually delete it. I haven't deleted this even though its like a thread to get rid of me basically. I also haven't deleted many comments in this thread because theyre for the most part on topic.
    u have no sense of humor

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Krister View Post
    Ruyguy is just a good minion he removes offtopic comments and thats how a good minion shows hes work!
    it makes the section boring

That's how I thought it was supposed to be too. I don't really care if its that way again but I don't really want to lose my position just because you want to be a mod again.
    this shows that you like the power and want to keep it

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Give it back to him!!
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    this shows that you like the power and want to keep it
    facepalm. I'm not a substitute. I've worked hard keeping this section clean, why should I be demoted just because he says okay im back. Yes i like having the power because i can clean things up when i see them but more than that i like having the responsibility.

I have a sense of humor but i dont see how destroying this section is funny. You guys are going to run this section to the ground if you keep spamming like this.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

facepalm. I'm not a substitute. I've worked hard keeping this section clean, why should I be demoted just because he says okay im back. Yes i like having the power because i can clean things up when i see them but more than that i like having the responsibility.

I have a sense of humor but i dont see how destroying this section is funny. You guys are going to run this section to the ground if you keep spamming like this.
    You need to do more then just "keep a section clean"
    When Doc wasn't busy with school he did a lot for this section.
    You don't do much of anything. Shit or get off the pot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I've been watching these conversations for a while now, And at risk of jumping into something I might not know fully about I stayed out.

However, in a general sense I feel that a Staff members job is to of course clean their section which I see is done nicely here, but beyond that it should be someone passionate about their sections true meaning. In other sections the focus is usually a game , and the staff show devotion by their knowledge and participation in that game. They always bring in new material and new updates. The unfortunate thing about graphics is the different interpretations between each person. The one thing that could be improved on is actual loyalty and idea making.

Some specific quotes from posts I want to address;

Ryguy:

This section needs less spam and flame and more activity. Until that happens I don't see Dave or anyone agreeing to make some changes to this section.

The sad thing is it's usually changes that do create more activity. If people had new ideas and new reasons to be productive the flame and spam would lessen in of itself. When a person is bored they find anything to create fun for themselves which might include spam/flaming behaviour, but if there were new contests, new formats, better structure, And most importantly more respect (GFX isn't revered on MPGH as it should be, this could be considerably changed by more awareness and less bickering.)

Also I sympathize with Ryguy on the grounds that he is doing his job (maybe rather mechanically but he is) and so many people openly disrespect him, not only that but consider him a "substitute". Yes I agree Doc is an amazing person, And yes I support him for Mod. But to take away from Ryguy when he has been here is rather mean, that's to show blatant unappreciation for that he has done. (Regardless if you feel it to be right or not).

In addition, To those who profess the section as dead or "less fun" I encourage you to bring in your own plans and systems. I myself have drafted various things that could be brought into the graphics section (Which I'd love to share.) , And I'm sure you've each seen something that could be improved upon as well. And if Ryguy is a just minion I'm sure he will take these ideas and help incorporate them into the section if you simply contact him in a decent manner.

Again, This is in a general sense I would hate to "pick a side" so to say. I simply see too much potential to let it be whisked away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    Thank you, in response to your response about my quote...

I haven't talked to dave about any changes yet but so far it seems these issues over people being promoted and stuff have seemed to be pushed aside until activity increases in this section. Im sure that along with promotions, any ideas of change in this section would be pushed aside too.
    Most of the flame is toward the newer people which will ultimately lead to them leaving the section, usually. I usually stay on top of flame and spam especially in the show off section but I have a life outside of the computer and can not be on 24/7

Anyways thank you for understanding I'll try to get some ideas in order and speak to dave about changing some stuff around. In the meantime cleaning up the section is my main agenda.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Blah blah blah.

Same shit keeps being said..just by different people.

Only reason I Flame bomb this section is because it's FUCKING BORING.

We all need to start brainstorming some shit again.

I think the ladder needs a revival, but with a twist.
    We should do a lottery or some shit.
    5.00 sign ups for a gfx competition, winner gets the pot.
    Shit like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    I've been watching these conversations for a while now, And at risk of jumping into something I might not know fully about I stayed out.

However, in a general sense I feel that a Staff members job is to of course clean their section which I see is done nicely here, but beyond that it should be someone passionate about their sections true meaning. In other sections the focus is usually a game , and the staff show devotion by their knowledge and participation in that game. They always bring in new material and new updates. The unfortunate thing about graphics is the different interpretations between each person. The one thing that could be improved on is actual loyalty and idea making.

Some specific quotes from posts I want to address;

The sad thing is it's usually changes that do create more activity. If people had new ideas and new reasons to be productive the flame and spam would lessen in of itself. When a person is bored they find anything to create fun for themselves which might include spam/flaming behaviour, but if there were new contests, new formats, better structure, And most importantly more respect (GFX isn't revered on MPGH as it should be, this could be considerably changed by more awareness and less bickering.)

Also I sympathize with Ryguy on the grounds that he is doing his job (maybe rather mechanically but he is) and so many people openly disrespect him, not only that but consider him a "substitute". Yes I agree Doc is an amazing person, And yes I support him for Mod. But to take away from Ryguy when he has been here is rather mean, that's to show blatant unappreciation for that he has done. (Regardless if you feel it to be right or not).

In addition, To those who profess the section as dead or "less fun" I encourage you to bring in your own plans and systems. I myself have drafted various things that could be brought into the graphics section (Which I'd love to share.) , And I'm sure you've each seen something that could be improved upon as well. And if Ryguy is a just minion I'm sure he will take these ideas and help incorporate them into the section if you simply contact him in a decent manner.

Again, This is in a general sense I would hate to "pick a side" so to say. I simply see too much potential to let it be whisked away.
    You're sexy when you talk like dat

But yeah, I think Eve has pretty much summed up the emotions. I guess what we need right now, is a collaborative effort from everyone who is active. We need some ideas, simple ones, for the section. I don't want bigass tourneys and shit just simple things that can be done easily by anyone. Everytime we get a big tourney we have a poor turnout. We need an idea that is small and accessible.

As we speak Eve and I are working on one such idea that'll hopefully bring a bit of attention to the greffix section whilst keeping things interesting.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You're sexy when you talk like dat

But yeah, I think Eve has pretty much summed up the emotions. I guess what we need right now, is a collaborative effort from everyone who is active. We need some ideas, simple ones, for the section. I don't want bigass tourneys and shit just simple things that can be done easily by anyone. Everytime we get a big tourney we have a poor turnout. We need an idea that is small and accessible.

As we speak Eve and I are working on one such idea that'll hopefully bring a bit of attention to the greffix section whilst keeping things interesting.

Nigga gots a hard on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    so most agree on 1 mod & 1 minion, nao all we need is the activity back ,though i assume it would take another half year before this will actually happen. during late spring and the early summer i think it might be possible to get to the point that dave can pick a second one.

atleast there are more regulars or not? tobad that the people who make gun-mods for games don't come here... well more of them.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    There used to be two mods before.
    x x x x x x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123