Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Isn't your heart filled up with hate?
    No. Both sides are affected by the conflict. I'm tired of the Muslims bitching about Israel killing Palestinians, what about the Palestinians killing Israelis?

Both groups are suffering, it doesn't matter who losses the most, both sides lost loves one and those numbers can't be replaced like that of bigger nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    You're Visiblegaming...?
    Look at him and look at me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Look at him and look at me.
    Well my comment was meant for him ... dunno why you replied =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    How about my brother, my best friend, and my sister's husband if you want to bring up the Palestinian death toll.
    I couldn't imagine dealing with all that loss..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I couldn't imagine dealing with all that loss..
    Israelis suffered as well, I am so sick of people talking only about the Palestinian losses and not Israeli losses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Y U NO GET ALONG?

Isreal is just like a brother that left and now came back...
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Israelis suffered as well, I am so sick of people talking only about the Palestinian losses and not Israeli losses.
    :/ its quite sad that people don't realize the tolls of war.

It goes both ways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And why? There have been more casualties on the Palestinian side. Israelis have health care and medical care.

Palestinians in need of immediate medical attention are refused to passage due to checkpoints and medical help.

There where 1457 Palestinian casualties in 2008-2009 and 355 of them are under 18. That year, there where only 44 casualties on the Israelis side and 5 of them are under 18.

So yes, of course i talk about the Palestinian losses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    And why? There have been more casualties on the Palestinian side. Israelis have health care and medical care.

Palestinians in need of immediate medical attention are refused to passage due to checkpoints and medical help.

There where 1457 Palestinian casualties in 2008-2009 and 355 of them are under 18. That year, there where only 44 casualties on the Israelis side and 5 of them are under 18.

So yes, of course i talk about the Palestinian losses.
    You need to look up on your facts a bit more, that is the 'estimated killed' according to the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights. Only 1,166 was killed, almost 80% of the total killed was police officers or militants. According to Hamas, 900 innocents was killed, but the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights. Recorded only 200+.

Beside, who cares. Israeli suffered as well, it's stupid when you become one sided because of 'more losses' are you saying the Israelis should have more deaths to the Palestinians?

What a stupid belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You need to look up on your facts a bit more, that is the 'estimated killed' according to the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights. Only 1,166 was killed, almost 80% of the total killed was police officers or militants. According to Hamas, 900 innocents was killed, but the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights. Recorded only 200+.

Beside, who cares. Israeli suffered as well, it's stupid when you become one sided because of 'more losses' are you saying the Israelis should have more deaths to the Palestinians?

What a stupid belief.
    I don't want any losses from both sides.

Who cares? I care. You need to understand that Israelis have health and medical care. Palestinians are suffering more then Israelis and that's a fact.

Theres a big difference between the casualties of Palestinians and Israel. Sure Israeli suffered as well but not as much as Palestinians.

Only 1,166 killed..?

For now how Israel is continuing seems that they are not interested in peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Who cares? I care. You need to understand that Israelis have health and medical care. Palestinians are suffering more then Israelis and that's a fact.

Theres a big difference between the casualties of Palestinians and Israel. Sure Israeli suffered as well but not as much as Palestinians.

Only 1,166 killed..?

From what i'm hearing, Palestinians are whiny bitches.

Because honestly, we shouldn't give a shit about the palestinians.
    I mean there are a lot of other less fortunate people in the world, and they don't bomb shit either.

Palestinians suffered more? So what? One side is always gonna have it worse, give me a break with that shit.

And Israel not wanting peace? When the view points are "we have it worse" and not "lets fix this" its always gonna continue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Only 1,166 killed..?

Oh don't give me the Israel don't want peace bullshit.

Kadima (Hebrew: קדימה‎, lit. Forward) was founded as a centrist political party in Israel by moderates from Likud soon joined by like-minded Labor politicians.[1] It became the largest party in the Knesset after the 2006 elections, winning 29 of the 120 seats. Kadima was originally founded largely to support the issue of Ariel Sharon's unilateral disengagement plan, and classified itself broadly as centrist and liberal.[2] The party is currently headed by Tzipi Livni, who places strong emphasis on both Israel's security and continuing the peace process, and its members include moderates of the political center who support diplomatic steps to peace with the Palestinians.[3][4]\

Party Seats
    Kadima 28
    Likud 27
    Yisrael Beiteinu 15
    Shas 11
    Labor 8
    United Torah Judaism1 5
    Independence 5
    National Union2 4
    Hadash 4
    United Arab List-Ta'al 4
    The Jewish Home 3
    New Movement-Meretz 3
    Balad 3
    Total 120

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

From what i'm hearing, Palestinians are whiny bitches.

Because honestly, we shouldn't give a shit about the palestinians.
    I mean there are a lot of other less fortunate people in the world, and they don't bomb shit either.

Palestinians suffered more? So what? One side is always gonna have it worse, give me a break with that shit.

And Israel not wanting peace? When the view points are "we have it worse" and not "lets fix this" its always gonna continue.
    You'll be worser then a whiny bitch when you live there. You don't give a shit about the palestinians, well we should give a shit about any person that suffers. Lets fix this with?

Oh don't give me the Israel don't want peace bullshit.

Kadima (Hebrew: קדימה‎, lit. Forward) was founded as a centrist political party in Israel by moderates from Likud soon joined by like-minded Labor politicians.[1] It became the largest party in the Knesset after the 2006 elections, winning 29 of the 120 seats. Kadima was originally founded largely to support the issue of Ariel Sharon's unilateral disengagement plan, and classified itself broadly as centrist and liberal.[2] The party is currently headed by Tzipi Livni, who places strong emphasis on both Israel's security and continuing the peace process, and its members include moderates of the political center who support diplomatic steps to peace with the Palestinians.[3][4]\

Party Seats
    Kadima 28
    Likud 27
    Yisrael Beiteinu 15
    Shas 11
    Labor 8
    United Torah Judaism1 5
    Independence 5
    National Union2 4
    Hadash 4
    United Arab List-Ta'al 4
    The Jewish Home 3
    New Movement-Meretz 3
    Balad 3
    Total 120
    Well you need to explain me one thing which i really don't understand. Why do they keep continuing building?

From the last news i've read that they removed a historical Palestinian building to build an apartment for Jews to live in..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You'll be worser then a whiny bitch when you live there. You don't give a shit about the palestinians, well we should give a shit about any person that suffers. Lets fix this with?

Well you need to explain me one thing which i really don't understand. Why do they keep continuing building?

From the last news i've read that they removed a historical Palestinian building to build an apartment for Jews to live in..
    I don't need to live there. Its completely pointless to say "well if you experienced what they did" when i never will, neither will you.

Explain to me one thing: Why should we care about the palestinians?

Its not a giant population, and they literally complain about every, little, thing. And apperantly don't try to make peace as much as they try to riot/complain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Only 1,166 killed..?

karmas a bitch
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I don't need to live there. Its completely pointless to say "well if you experienced what they did" when i never will, neither will you.

Explain to me one thing: Why should we care about the palestinians?

Its not a giant population, and they literally complain about every, little, thing. And apperantly don't try to make peace as much as they try to riot/complain.
    You should care about them because these are innocent civilians who live in a poor condition. You shouldn't only care about them, but also about all the other people who live in a poor condition and who have no medical care.

Explain to me one thing: Why are you always bitching about the Islam and Muslims? I have nothing against you but you make me pissed sometimes really. Do you have at least one thing to say positive?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast