Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

I could talk about you and your adolescence, if that pleases you to no end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm trying to tell if good or bad came from posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    plus ryan was being a bit of a dick (though hardly) for the same reason i was, he didnt care anymore, it was as simple as that
    Ya that was really it.
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-10-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    it was good, we all let out our emotions out

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Ya that was really it.
    i dont know what exactly happened, nor have i been active in this section in over a year, but from being an argumentive soul, its best to get it out and discuss it calmy then have it be either "hear-say" or let grudges smolder. atleast this way things get resolved.

i give u props for having the courage to post this.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Sorry to quote this long message, but i just wanted to paste an excerpt from a thread i made around early November, but got rid of bc i felt it wasn't worth it to continue on old arguments. Mind you some of these things have changed due to attitude changes in people. So not all of it applies but im just copying and pasting.

Doc (Shayne)
    • Lobbied to keep his job when the Gfx reform was being discussed. Succeded, he did. He listened and if he disagreed he let me know, without making a gazillion (Liz is a bitch nazi) threads, you know like a normal human being, he expressed his ideas and opinions, and I liked most of them, and even lobbied for them as well.
    • I told him what my opinion of Samuel as a staff member was, and asked him to keep a closer eye on him for a few weeks, so did I, at no sign of improvement, It was decided that he should be removed, just like any other position in this place, you have to earn it, and keep it. You want to be treated like staff, then you better live with the responsibilities of staff. We made it very clear, no more free tags. You want a free tag, become a CS.
    • Shayne resigned, he was not fired, he was not in trouble, he simply resigned due to personal issues. I was saddened by this, as I was hoping he would rise to Gmod.

The Mod position.
    • Originally Leon (Czar) was the only reliable replacement. Dave felt otherwise, so we were left with two real choices, Haze, or Ryguy. Ryguy had been a mod for sometime in the past, he required no training, and we knew he actually knew the origins of the section. We figured, old-school guy like that, might fit in well. But alas the self-proclaimed old-fags bash the guy who was here b4 them. Haze, sadly, was not active enough, so he was not a sure choice. Ryan was not cosidered, read below for reason.
    • RyGuy was not made mod, because member to mod is not done anymore, unless a previous position was recently held. Even then these are very rare, for example Obama.
    • To my knowledge, Ryguy never criticized Doc, at least not to me. He simply reported things he saw, he knew were out of place. On some occasions, I did not do anything and let it slide, simply because it was the grey area.
    • At this time, there is no plans for a moderator.

Ryan (Ex Min Ex VS)
    • You were not even cosidered as Mod due to the fact that you quit your other positions 'just to be in GFX and take it easy' I warned you that in doing so, would put any future positions in danger, and you did it anyway. So that was the major and truthful reason. Sure your attitude as of late, did not improve your chances.
    • Despite what you may say, hear or think, I do not dislike you. People seem to confuse lack of caring for hate, idk why. To me you are a kid named Ryan from georgia, who was VS and now is gfx. thats it. oh and recently kind of a dick, which is strange bc I dont remember you that way b4. oh well.

Samuel (Scrcrw)
    • No I do not hate you, if I did I would let you know clearly, I just dont handle bullshit, I get rid of it.
    • You were not removed because I hated you, or because of some other random rumor. You were removed, because we did not see you behaving like a staff member should. I asked Shayne to speak with you about it I believe in two occasions prior to your removal. If he did not, thats not my fault.
    • You can give CnC without sounding like a retarded mong with turrets syndrome. If you feel you cannot, then simply close the tab, and move on. You will forget about it shortly. Same goes for the rest.
    • Despite what you three musketeers might think, like Dave said, everyone is replaceable, even me. Even him, everyone is, so seriously guys, stop comparing to "real GFX Sites" this isnt one, and if you dont like it, feel free to fuck off. Unless you're a masochist, in which case, you rather enjoy it. (not you Sam, but you in the general term)

Ethereal
    • Your render team, and the whole big ass argument that ended up with you RQ GFX. Was caused by Smithy aka SpaWn. I suggested a compromise, he did not wish to hear it. As Dave (not me) Dave appointed him GFX Lead, he simply didn't tell you, or could not be bothered to try and work things out. W/e that was, you RQ and were removed.
    • You were put in the team, because I agreed with shayne's assessment that you were a decent sig maker, and that you had resigned your position in the gay squad to be here. No contest there.
    Derp

There isn't going to be a mod here, until the gfx team/staffers of the section get it active again before it was killed.

If shit like flaming ******s (which is kinda apparent in this thread) isn't taken care of, I might as well derp this whole section. People work on their shit for quite a bit of time, only to get slammed by queefs in this section and rq the section completely.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (01-11-2011),Kev (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Vindictive dragon lady school. class of 09 lol anyway, have at it guys...
    That dragon lady reference, and the road to hell is paved with good intentions, reminded me of my mother....

Anyways, I'm glad everything is in the open now, and it seems no one is really arguing anymore, but more exchanging opinions, which is what it should've been from the get-go.

I told you it was a good idea to post this kind of thread Ryan You even got Dave to lay down the law.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    I hope everyone understands me now when i say my main agenda is to clean up the section..cant do anything til its clean again
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

That dragon lady reference, and the road to hell is paved with good intentions, reminded me of my mother....

Anyways, I'm glad everything is in the open now, and it seems no one is really arguing anymore, but more exchanging opinions, which is what it should've been from the get-go.

I told you it was a good idea to post this kind of thread Ryan You even got Dave to lay down the law.
    Meh I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234