Thanks

Exclamation [Help] Texture nicknames, flags

Help guys, here is how to change these files
    cardtitle_flag_unitedstates.iwi?
    I can not! How do they work? They are not in dtx5? But there is an alpha channel, but is not stored in dtx5!

Thanks
    Its in ARGB8 format not D.X.T.5. Saving it is not so much the problem as converting back into IWI is. There are no converters out right now that can convert ARGB format. So until someone makes one, modding things like card titles and background images are not possible. At least not on the steam version anyways. aIW doesnt have to have it be the same and it still works.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Its in ARGB8 format not D.X.T.5. Saving it is not so much the problem as converting back into IWI is. There are no converters out right now that can convert ARGB format. So until someone makes one, modding things like card titles and background images are not possible. At least not on the steam version anyways. aIW doesnt have to have it be the same and it still works.
    Please help me! I play on alteriwnet, and wanted to make a flag but I did not get!

Thanks
    On alteriwnet you dont really have to worry about CRC fixing. afaik, aIW does not have purity checks. But just in acse, have you tried the iw_26 thing? I think its called iPaddies exploit, but there have been things around like it for a while, so idk if its actually his. Pretty much just make a new empty iwd, and put your textures into it, and name it iw_26 and the game will use those instead of the originals.

You may need to check the numbers though, because im not positive if its 26 or not. Im just doing this off the top of my head.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    On alteriwnet you dont really have to worry about CRC fixing. afaik, aIW does not have purity checks. But just in acse, have you tried the iw_26 thing? I think its called iPaddies exploit, but there have been things around like it for a while, so idk if its actually his. Pretty much just make a new empty iwd, and put your textures into it, and name it iw_26 and the game will use those instead of the originals.

You may need to check the numbers though, because im not positive if its 26 or not. Im just doing this off the top of my head.
    I'm doing differently, I'm on sevlan client. I have a problem only with the banners, I can not do in their dtx5

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greeen View Post
    I'm doing differently, I'm on sevlan client. I have a problem only with the banners, I can not do in their dtx5
    Because they are not supposed to be in D.X.T.5. They are supposed to be ARGB8. But if you play aIW, then you can just save them as D.X.T.5, and put them back in. It should work anyways. Im not too learned on how it works for aIW, but without purity checks, in theory it should work.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /Moved to help.
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com