Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iampaul4life View Post
    ok, i tried hacking for teh lulz literally never hacked before. Came in and got steam auth, i tried a .2 server and aiw crashed. After 6 hours it should be over. I came in the next day without injecting any hacks and i'm still steam auth, i tried xuid spoofer and it's giving me the #5 IDGEN error....

Pwnt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    go to alteriw folder than main and delete all console logs
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Originally Posted by iampaul4life
    ok, i tried hacking for teh lulz literally never hacked before. Came in and got steam auth, i tried a .2 server and aiw crashed. After 6 hours it should be over. I came in the next day without injecting any hacks and i'm still steam auth, i tried xuid spoofer and it's giving me the #5 IDGEN error....
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    nice work patching this

---------------------------
    alterCI
    WARNING #5C-DEV-IDGEN: please report on alterIWnet • Portal forums.

DEBUG INFO:

MAIN EXCEPTION

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.UnsafeNetInfoNativeM ethods.GetNetworkParams(SafeLocalFree pFixedInfo, UInt32& pOutBufLen)

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemIPGlobalProper ties.GetFixedInfo()

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterfa ce.PostWin2KGetNetworkInterfaces(AddressFamily family)

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterfa ce.GetNetworkInterfaces(AddressFamily family)

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterfa ce.GetNetworkInterfaces()

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInterface.Get AllNetworkInterfaces()

at GetPlayerSteamID()

To copy this info, press Ctrl+C in this dialog window.
    OK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by mihir23 View Post
    nice work patching this

alterCI
    WARNING #5C-DEV-IDGEN: please report on alterIWnet • Portal forums.

DEBUG INFO:

MAIN EXCEPTION

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.UnsafeNetInfoNativeM ethods.GetNetworkParams(SafeLocalFree pFixedInfo, UInt32& pOutBufLen)

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemIPGlobalProper ties.GetFixedInfo()

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterfa ce.PostWin2KGetNetworkInterfaces(AddressFamily family)

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterfa ce.GetNetworkInterfaces(AddressFamily family)

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.SystemNetworkInterfa ce.GetNetworkInterfaces()

at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkInterface.Get AllNetworkInterfaces()

at GetPlayerSteamID()

To copy this info, press Ctrl+C in this dialog window.
    OK
    wtf r u writing nice work patching this? this isnt alter forums.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    Hello i posted an message in here but nobody responded to me , so i wanted to know how do i open the hack menu of Ihack.dll

thanks in advance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Just a heads up to all the noobs out there;

You do not need this spoofer to unban yourself. As a matter of fact, you do not need ANY type of spoofer. So if this doesn't work for you, you need to start looking elsewhere. I have an incredibly simple way of getting unbanned that I know only a handful of people (including Downfall, as he/she claims) are aware of. It seriously only takes about a minute to do(if that), but I will not share it as im tired of all this hacking stalling the completion of AlterOps.

I will give you guys a tip though, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOt be stupid and Reformat windows in hopes of getting unbanned. It may or may not work, but it is one hell of a drastic, time-consuming method that is not even guaranteed to work.

Also, i found out the easy unban method by myself with no help with SIMPLE research and a bit of troubleshooting. Anybody can figure it out.
    Last edited by alteredIW; 01-18-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by alteredIW View Post
    Also, i found out the easy unban method by myself with no help with SIMPLE research and a bit of troubleshooting. Anybody can figure it out.
    Yes, that's probably the way I use.. I can do it in 30 sec flat though.. and yes, we know how to patch it if it would be posted :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    very smart dude
    now they gonna look how to do it and patch it ( i think )
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    very smart dude
    now they gonna look how to do it and patch it ( i think )
    Nah..

It's like that bypass for 0.2 servers, we knew about it months before the dedicated server list but since no one was using it we could focus on other, more important issues.

Making a patch every day to fix potential threats vs. Finding a way to fix it in case someone would release it on MPGH..

If he'd post it it should be included in the next patch, though with this thread I don't see why he would as it does the same thing..

Thanks
    I have an incredibly simple way of getting unbanned that I know only a handful of people (including Downfall, as he/she claims) are aware of.
    Btw, its ~DownFall~
    :P

Please don't release it here. There's already enough cheaters ruining a free game that I enjoy playing. Why add fuel to the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Nah..

If he'd post it it should be included in the next patch, though with this thread I don't see why he would as it does the same thing..
    Only someone who hates my wittle hedgehog would post it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

artcap (05-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yes, that's probably the way I use.. I can do it in 30 sec flat though.. and yes, we know how to patch it if it would be posted :3
    oh really? I seriously think the unban method (if we're even talking about the same thing), would have been patched already, posted or not. The reason why is because of AlterIW's status right now. Its cheater haven. You're example with the bypass for 0.2 servers makes sense and is believable, but in this case, alteriw has temporarily given up on catching cheaters (closing cheat reports) instead of immediately patching every unban method. I think more people actually know about this method than i think, and for the most part, we've been lucky that it has not been publicly released, especially here. You're saying that AlterIW is aware of this 30-60 sec unban method but did not patch it? I would have taken every precaution and patched up EVERY method instead of letting cheaters roam free for the time being. But im not going to argue with you or any AlterIW staff about what they decided to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Please don't release it here. There's already enough cheaters ruining a free game that I enjoy playing. Why add fuel to the fire?
    Dont worry, like i mentioned in my post i have absolutely no intentions of posting it here. Its bad enough that alterIW is going through hell right now and im not going to contribute to that. I love AlterIW, and i absolutely hate the cheaters. Cmon, its MW2 multiplayer for FREE WITH DEDICATED servers and cheaters are ruining it for everybody else. That, and I really really want AlterOps to be released ASAP, and all this cheating isn't helping the cause.
    Last edited by alteredIW; 01-19-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    oh really? I seriously think the unban method (if we're even talking about the same thing), would have been patched already, posted or not. The reason why is because of AlterIW's status right now.
    I've told you how we patch and while it's indeed a very simple way to change it most of the people here can't find it even if they'd have IDA..
    Though, why would they go looking for that way if they already have a program posted here that changes it for them?

About the current status of aIW, the whole aIW client is being rewritten to give the real hackers/coders something fun to work with. Let's just say that a lot of stuff will be updated. Until then I hope yous enjoy ruining the game for legit players :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Though, why would they go looking for that way if they already have a program posted here that changes it for them?
    Hmm...my manual method works differently than this spoofer which leads me to believe its different, but i am be wrong.

So you're telling me that AtlerIW can EASILY patch this spoofer (or any other unban method) yet instead of doing just that they decide to close cheat reports and let cheaters roam fre e? Please explain the logic. Im going to have to call BS on that one.

About the current status of aIW, the whole aIW client is being rewritten to give the real hackers/coders something fun to work with. Let's just say that a lot of stuff will be updated. Until then I hope yous enjoy ruining the game for legit players :3
    I agree with the first portion of this statement but whats up with the last part? You clearly did not properly read my posts.
    Last edited by alteredIW; 01-19-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hmm...my manual method works differently than this spoofer which leads me to believe its different, but i am be wrong.
    Yes, the way we use works differently but as there is already a tool for the masses to use the need for a different one is quite low, no?

So you're telling me that AtlerIW can EASILY patch this spoofer (or any other unban method) yet instead of doing just that they decide to close cheat reports and let cheaters roam fre e? Please explain the logic. Im going to have to call BS on that one.
    The cheat reports are not closed due to us being lazy but due to the major changes which, among others, involve a fix for the spoofing.

And the real logic is that we don't want to make patches every few days, if something is easy to patch but rather hard to find for the average user then why not wait until the kids start using it then just ninja patch it. Then they'd have to spend a lot of time before they get to the 'hard to patch' methods rather then going straight to them from the beginning.

I agree with the first portion of this statement but whats up with the last part? You clearly did not properly read my posts.
    It wasn't really directed to you, whether you like it or not this is a cheating forum and the members here will most likely cheat..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Does dynamic mean= ...i reset modem ip changes?

If yes do i run the hack then reset my modem?
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast