Thread: Dear MPGH

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dear MPGH

None of you know me that well, and I am hoping to change that
    I love the whole sense of community here, even if I don't fit in at all
    Like I said, barely any of you know me, and the ones that do think I am a fucking idiot /. But I don't care if I don't fit in to the community, I don't care if I can't code. Or that I suck as CA () What I care about is that someone has given the time and effort to make such an amazing website. It is like Dave has magically blended Facebook, *****, Programming Websites and Gaming Websites into one magical forum. This forum has literally everything I use the internet for. Free game hacks, advice, sharing of video and audio, art, general discussion, game discussion and sections I probably havn't even seen yet. Even though I havn't been on this site for long, I think I have finally found a place to belong. That is the point of religion, afterall. Finding something bigger to be proud to say you are a part of. And that is what MPGH is too me. Something bigger, something better to belong too.
    Some day, I will fit in more than I currently do. Probably when people get to know me for and don't judge me by my stupid questions.
    So thanks MPGH, and thankyou Dave.
    For providing something to be a part of. Something to belong too. Something to look forward to at the end of the day.
    Thankyou MPGH
    -Physcadelic

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I know you pretty well