Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    manufacture_craft

any 1 want to figure out how to use this command and see if you actually get what ever you try to craft?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dwrowla View Post
    manufacture_craft

any 1 want to figure out how to use this command and see if you actually get what ever you try to craft?
    tried typing in item names, armor names, what not, failing for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    tried typing in item names, armor names, what not, failing for me.
    i've tried a few things and got recipe doesn't exist

try putting _ in between each word of the name, or maybe theres some sort of code for armor like the weapons were.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i've tried a few things and got recipe doesn't exist

try putting _ in between each word of the name, or maybe theres some sort of code for armor like the weapons were.
    I always do, and I even tried the actual recipe names the sewing patterns, what not, all failing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That isn't even the problem with packet editing, everything's encrypted since it's a proprietor engine :\

You'd have to decrypt them as well, which is like.. wat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    That isn't even the problem with packet editing, everything's encrypted since it's a proprietor engine :\

You'd have to decrypt them as well, which is like.. wat
    Not that big of a problem, anyone who has knowledge on encryptions can decrypt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No, it's really a bitch to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Classic cryptanalysis involves an interesting combination of analytical reasoning, application of mathematical tools, pattern finding, patience, determination, and... luck.

Cryptanalysts are also called attackers. Sometimes if a crypatnalyst is caught in his/her act of "hacking" deciphering and releasing the code to something like that could honestly get him/her in serious trouble...

the sv commands that are out now are one thing and that is on them. they will fix that sooner or later i would think. but to actually decipher then public release the findings would piss a lot of people off.

if they could figure out who did that... which could happen. but highly unlikely.
    they would sue the shit out of that person.

so with that being said not to bust your bubble or anything.if anybody does figure that out they wouldn't release it... out of respect for the game or fear of lawsuit... but dumb people have before and a lot of them get lucky and the game gets wrecked for awhile then they patch it
    ... such is the cycle of life in mmos.
    i doubt their will be a decryption anytime soon for our use...

we willl just have to make due with what we have and try to keep it quiet.

i'm on the hunt -.-

Also i need a dedicated and trustworthy volunteer or a few to test a few things..
    one is a way to get SILVER TOKENS!

please private message me your in game name. you must have the console

i will explain the rest in game.

i will be looking forward to meet you :P
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 01-26-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Never give away your character info on a hacking forum
    Thanks
    hey douche , i know about everything on that dam list so shut the fu** up.

Dont come here with your noob post count and act like you know what the hell you are talking about. Just so u know over 1 thousand of those commands in fact DON'T WORK. Try them yourself ignorant fu**.
    How about quit getting mad over the internet you child. I just provided some help that's never been posted on here before all you've done is leech and whine like a shit. Post count isn't something that matters whatsoever and you're a hell of a looser if you think it does.

By the way you're welcome, last time I do anyone on here a favor, you little shit.
    I can hardcore from 2:00 AM to 8:00 PM as per agreement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Achiro View Post
    How about quit getting mad over the internet you child. I just provided some help that's never been posted on here before all you've done is leech and whine like a shit. Post count isn't something that matters whatsoever and you're a hell of a looser if you think it does.

By the way you're welcome, last time I do anyone on here a favor, you little shit.
    how is you posting a link i've already posted before helping me cause u made your quote to me. . . . exactly my point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    the one thing we need to figure out is the dyeing system, items such as white cloth blood prince sell for 5-10m easy.

Still experimenting with the dye_item commands, no luck so far. Everything seems to be client sided, sv commands seem to be servers sided, cc comands seems to be client sided, so they are useless most of the time, sv commands should be highest priority.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythewing View Post
    the one thing we need to figure out is the dyeing system, items such as white cloth blood prince sell for 5-10m easy.

Still experimenting with the dye_item commands, no luck so far. Everything seems to be client sided, sv commands seem to be servers sided, cc comands seems to be client sided, so they are useless most of the time, sv commands should be highest priority.
    i would like to have purple Blood lord set for my lvl 44 smexy scythe evie, and 5 - 10m for white bl set ? i got 3/5 a set and they all came out white when i crafted them.

Never give away your character info on a hacking forum
    Thanks
    how is you posting a link i've already posted before helping me cause u made your quote to me. . . . exactly my point
    You didn't post twat, you little chav, you got on, whined like the little lesser chimp your mother was unfortunate enough to birth, got mad someone managed to show more competence than you (everyone), then started flaming because you're a wanker.
    I can hardcore from 2:00 AM to 8:00 PM as per agreement.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Achiro For This Useful Post:

drake112 (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Achiro View Post
    You didn't post twat, you little chav, you got on, whined like the little lesser chimp your mother was unfortunate enough to birth, got mad someone managed to show more competence than you (everyone), then started flaming because you're a wanker.
    obviously i already posted this sh it you ignorant cun't. Pls leard to read all the posts i've ever made then make an accurate response, i myself and benebitsu have contributed to this forums more then u have and posting stuff that has already been said by myself does not make you some sort of a genius. Obviously you only come to this website to leech because if you wern't you would have already known this, now 13itch pls go crawl into that little hole you call your room and seclude your self form the real world like all other psychotic shut ins like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldensage1 View Post
    no i mean, can you tell me how to WORK the commands? Thanks!

for the 2 games, try virtual machine.
    i'm sorry not to be rude, but the instructions are pretty self explanatory, and the less people that actually know how to use it the better. Be nice not to have it patched b4 episode 5 comes out in the summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldensage1 View Post
    -_-. wow. thanks for being a gigantic dickhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by supermassive View Post
    how is it self explanatory. The parameters can be anything

Thanks
    obviously i already posted this sh it you ignorant cun't. Pls leard to read all the posts i've ever made then make an accurate response, i myself and benebitsu have contributed to this forums more then u have and posting stuff that has already been said by myself does not make you some sort of a genius. Obviously you only come to this website to leech because if you wern't you would have already known this, now 13itch pls go crawl into that little hole you call your room and seclude your self form the real world like all other psychotic shut ins like yourself.
    good thing i got multiple accounts . . .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast