Amused
    yeah don't be mad :P
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LoL = white people dota (dumbed down, noob friendly)
    HoN = assumes ur asian and good at dota, since its basically a direct copy of dota but with better graphics.

i feel sorry for hon players.........

i play lol while i wait for dota 2.

hon players say lol is a shit copy of dota. well hon is a shit copy of dota and u payed for it so therefore lol players > hon players

like why would you pay money to buy hon?. they need money to what design new shit for hon? well its kinda a dota copy.... ur paying to play dota basically. better to spend your money on dota2 so that when it comes out it will have alot of money to support it and not fail like hon.

dota 2 comming soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholicadema View Post
    Haters gonna hate. Obviously LoL has a bigger presence then HoN Don't be mad mr arunforce.
    Aw, that's so cute. Mate trying to defend the fact the LoL is completely noob friendly, while you do need some skill in HoN or you'll be fucked up. But of course, whenever you guys need to step up when it comes to competition, it's 30$ away.

bump.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Aw, that's so cute. Mate trying to defend the fact the LoL is completely noob friendly, while you do need some skill in HoN or you'll be fucked up. But of course, whenever you guys need to step up when it comes to competition, it's 30$ away.

bump.
    Lol you don't need skill at HoN, I play DotA,BLC, and LoL.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    LoL > Everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    lol, skill to play HoN?
    dude...i played 1 game of that, and besides all the yelling and screaming at each other, all the players seem to do is tower hug. hardly skill.
    and dota is its own game. HoN is a remake, not the next step. and HoN actuly costs more than Dota. (including buying warcraft III, and the expantion seperate)
    i dont seem to be able to see why people want to defend a game that well, looks like...well, the very thing there defending it from. HoN is just another game that trys to impersonate Dota. im not saying LoL doesent, they both do realy.
    see, there are many games like Dota. hell, you even have demigod that tryed to copy it.
    and i dont even hear of that anymore.

so can we stop the petty name-calling?...seems pointless if the games are basicly the same. (one has more items, other has less, but no fees for gay voice actors)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Demigod failed though :|
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Funny how you guys talk about HoN in this thread don't you think?

@Ontopic, Yeah, LoL is getting recognized.
    Signature less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by *****179 View Post
    lol, skill to play HoN?
    dude...i played 1 game of that, and besides all the yelling and screaming at each other, all the players seem to do is tower hug. hardly skill.
    and dota is its own game. HoN is a remake, not the next step. and HoN actuly costs more than Dota. (including buying warcraft III, and the expantion seperate)
    i dont seem to be able to see why people want to defend a game that well, looks like...well, the very thing there defending it from. HoN is just another game that trys to impersonate Dota. im not saying LoL doesent, they both do realy.
    see, there are many games like Dota. hell, you even have demigod that tryed to copy it.
    and i dont even hear of that anymore.

so can we stop the petty name-calling?...seems pointless if the games are basicly the same. (one has more items, other has less, but no fees for gay voice actors)
    Oh meate, search any article or any debate about LoL vs HoN and you'll see that the main to differences between the games are: HoN obviously has better graphics, and the HoN community is much harder and less noob friendly.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Oh meate, search any article or any debate about LoL vs HoN and you'll see that the main to differences between the games are: HoN obviously has better graphics, and the HoN community is much harder and less noob friendly.
    Also HoN is 95% like dota, i think ill go play dota.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12