Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Lightbulb Best Texture Modder Around

Hey all,

I've recently started a big project, which I'm not gonna give too much details about.. yet.. The point is, for this, I need to make textures from scratch, which I personally can't make (yes, i fail at texturing.) so therefore I decided to ask for help.

Little information about the project:

-Very Time-consuming
    -As far as I know never done before (not quite sure bout this1, correct me if i'm wrong )
    -People will love you for this
    -I will love you for helping with it
    -Epic win?

Then what's the idea!?
    Making one or more weapons completely from scratch, which means:
    Start with a cubic shape - form it into an awesome, completely custom gun (maybe I'll even take requests) - Animate the gun, to get realistic reload, fire, recoil, rush, postrush, prerush etc. animations - texturing the gun (this is where you come in) - placing the gun in a .rez file to replace a similar, existing gun.

I can't describe how everything is gonna work, and what I'll do exactly, unless you are 'the chosen one'. If you're interested in making the texture(s), please PM me with sufficient information about yourself (maybe an email address), and proof* that you are indeed a skilled texturer, and convince me you're willing to spend time on it, which might turn out to be a lot, depending on your very own skills.

*If you choose to send me examples of other textures then just combat-arms related, that's okay, as far as its quality is okay, and it's completely made by you, and you alone!

Please respond.

GreetZ, Basso

P.S. If this can't get you interested, what can!?
    Last edited by Basso; 01-25-2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    i need more info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra View Post
    i need more info
    Post edited, check it out.

Thanks
    Dont you mean that one requested sniper RT-50 or something that you said you would make?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    Dont you mean that one requested sniper RT-50 or something that you said you would make?
    Yes, that's a part of it, but the dude doesn't respond to my emails / PMs anymore XD But this is gonna be way better By the way, i might still make that RT-50, it looks pretty damn awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Send me a PM, most people know me, probs one of the best texturers around apart from Quinn, but hes dead. anyway send me a PM.