Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

I'm really fucked up.

Well, I've noticed lately that I feel like shit every day...I don't eat properly, I find it hard to fall asleep and I wake up before I need to...I never want to go out with my friends, I fall asleep when I get home. Bla bla. And so I went to some medical website, and apparently I may be suffering from clinical depression...yay. Why me? God damnit fuck. I can't begin to explain how bad I feel right now. I feel like I'm pulling a Jetamay by coming on here and opening up...and I know none of you fucking care but I had to write it down somewhere. Anyways...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior731 View Post
    Well, I've noticed lately that I feel like shit every day...I don't eat properly, I find it hard to fall asleep and I wake up before I need to...I never want to go out with my friends, I fall asleep when I get home. Bla bla. And so I went to some medical website, and apparently I may be suffering from clinical depression...yay. Why me? God damnit fuck. I can't begin to explain how bad I feel right now. I feel like I'm pulling a Jetamay by coming on here and opening up...and I know none of you fucking care but I had to write it down somewhere. Anyways...
    Umm, that sucks. What happend to make you feel like this.

Dr. Hood.

Thanks
    maybe u dont have clinical depression maybe u are just lazy because i feel like shit and have a hard time sleeping and waking up like 2 hours before i need to but w\e u know its not depression its obsession....
    uʍop əpısdn ədʎʇ ʇuɐɔ sqoou
    Whatever happened to sex, drugs, & rock 'n roll?
    now we just have aids, crack, and techno.

haters gunna hate while they keep drinkin that hatorade.

Thanks
    I am pretty sure that Junior can tell the difference between depression and obsession.If I was you I really wouldn't worry about it,I have been there and it sucked but eventually I got over it.When I went to my doctor he told me that what was happening to me the mood swings,lost of apatite,lack of sleep and other things was because it was all in my head,he told me that your body is as strong as your mind is.He might have been full of shit but I got over it good luck Junior.
    Last edited by leiva1; 04-30-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Hmm, maybe he got his heart broken. That takes a long time for people to get out of depression after stuff like that happens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    go shoot some people in the face it makes you feel better
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just sleep at home and do nothing but eat sleep excercise and shower.. for a few days then you'll be ok for abit
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks
    That's happened to me, about last year. I had everything I'd ever wanted/needed (friends, things to do, etc.) but I felt the same as you do. Hopefully you'll overcome it like me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
    That's happened to me, about last year. I had everything I'd ever wanted/needed (friends, things to do, etc.) but I felt the same as you do. Hopefully you'll overcome it like me.
    Let me guess. Smoked the weed up and you felt much much better?

Thanks
    Whoever said exercise and shower is smart. Exercise can relieve you of stress and get your mind of things. You might not notice anything wrong, it could be sub-conscious. Not only will exercise help you in those ways, but will tire you out! You will fall asleep much faster. Maybe even play some peaceful music in the background.

As for the shower, steady beating of water on you and warm water can truly be relaxing and stress relieving. It calms your mind and gives you a time alone with your self to sort things out.

So, exercise, shower, sleep.
    Hope I helped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Nubasarus View Post
    Whoever said exercise and shower is smart. Exercise can relieve you of stress and get your mind of things. You might not notice anything wrong, it could be sub-conscious. Not only will exercise help you in those ways, but will tire you out! You will fall asleep much faster. Maybe even play some peaceful music in the background.

As for the shower, steady beating of water on you and warm water can truly be relaxing and stress relieving. It calms your mind and gives you a time alone with your self to sort things out.

So, exercise, shower, sleep.
    Hope I helped.
    Im liek teh smart cuz yea.. xD
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks
    i know this may not seem like "constructive" help but in my experience, ( don't believe what every fucking parent/authority figure says), try smoking a very little bit of cannabis aka weed(if you don't smoke often) this may not get you up but this will definatelly help any appetite or sleeping problems and possibly elevate your current mood or maybe I just forget what its like for a light/noob smoker

dunno just a idea, marijuana isn't nearly as bad as its meant to seem,

wait... i forgot that some of you guys may be very young.. don't try till your brain is fully developed lol

Thanks
    Fack off. It might give him an addiction, and dont say that it wont. And you being older doesn't make a huge difference. Your still fucked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Fact : Almost everyone here has some fucked up problem.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Nubasarus View Post
    Fack off. It might give him an addiction, and dont say that it wont. And you being older doesn't make a huge difference. Your still fucked.
    Its a scientific fact that marijuana is not addictive, marijuana has never been linked to future illnesses with only a very little increase in chance of cancer which dosent mean anything because everything seems to increase that chance today. "Before you knock it try it first, you will realize its a blessing and not a curse" -ben harper

but were getting off topic i was just suggesting an idea because ive dealt with people were were clincally depressed and its very harsh.. also if you seek professional help do research on anti-depressants before you decide, i just did a paper on them and they seem more negative then positive in the long run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast