Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

$45.67 *
    WHATS UR IDDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    you guys are idiots, lol you guys keep saying hey lets try and get EVERYONE to sell there account for next to nothing, honestly you guys are just stupid, 4 perms 2 of them being snipers would be worth about 75 at resale value irl, 2 of them are retired, items no longer available INCREASE in value, you dumb asses think just cause its the internet that it should decrease and thats why selling accounts doesnt work because you guys dont know how to accurately judge the value of it so you just let other ppl tell you and i know all of you did the same thing, "the other accounts on the website dont sell for that much so it must not be worth it" but the only reason you guys are offering so little is cause you guys dont actualy buy or sell acounts
    /FP
    Nexon retired the items because they wren't making them any money because no one wants them = price reduction

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

fixxed it for both of you

why would a an. gift be worth $15?
    only 10$ because there no longer available, you guys are bad at accurately judgeing value, lol you guys just base it off the other wahts it worth threads where ppl are trying to pay 5 bucks for 28 perms and GOA,

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post

/FP
    Nexon retired the items because they wren't making them any money because no one wants them = price reduction
    thats not why nexon retired them, they retired them cause newer weapons were out you dont understand buisness which is why i cant explain it to you cause you are obviously not knowing what your talking about, anything limited edition and no longer available will INCREASE in value, thats how it works
    Last edited by RedThunder; 01-30-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

only 10$ because there no longer available, you guys are bad at accurately judgeing value, lol you guys just base it off the other wahts it worth threads where ppl are trying to pay 5 bucks for 28 perms and GOA,
    you seem slightly mad because no one wants your account for an extreme price

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    100$
    /short
    [IMG]https://i1192.photobucke*****m/albums/aa331/Trevor_Borden/Untitled-1-13.png[/IMG]

MSN: NexusLite@live.com
    ****** SSNYC@live.com
    Xbox: Courtliest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by XTC-Reflex View Post
    100$
    /short
    Now when you say $100, you are going to fork over $100 for this account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

no i posted this thread to see how stupid ppl are, cause you guys are trying to devalue stuff untill you can afford it and i see you all do it all day long, LOL its hilarious how you think your smart cause you think that if you say its not worth as much as the actual value that eventualy that will become the actual value, and the only reason you think the way you do is cause you dont buy/sell accounts, OBVIOUSLY, and you think that hey maybe if i can convince ppl that a no longer aquireable object should be worth less then half its orginal value then i can afford the account when truthfully the only reason you value things at sucha low price is cause you cant afford it
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

no i posted this thread to see how stupid ppl are, cause you guys are trying to devalue stuff untill you can afford it and i see you all do it all day long, LOL its hilarious how you think your smart cause you think that if you say its not worth as much as the actual value that eventualy that will become the actual value, and the only reason you think the way you do is cause you dont buy/sell accounts, OBVIOUSLY, and you think that hey maybe if i can convince ppl that a no longer aquireable object should be worth less then half its orginal value then i can afford the account when truthfully the only reason you value things at sucha low price is cause you cant afford it
    YUMADTHO ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

no, i was being truthful, i think you wil not get more than $80 for the account if you're lucky

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    YUMADTHO ?
    LOL nope, idc the price you guys say, if i sold my account i could get 130 lol you guys really dont know what your talking about cause you guys dont actualy buy or sell, you just assume its worth what everyone else in this section says lol not many of the ppl here actualy visit the buying selling area
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

no, i was being truthful, i think you wil not get more than $80 for the account if you're lucky
    He's right. People were hesitant to pay 60 bucks for MW2 and BO. What makes you think some one will fork over a HUNDRED for a hack infested free fps

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

LOL nope, idc the price you guys say, if i sold my account i could get 130 lol you guys really dont know what your talking about cause you guys dont actualy buy or sell, you just assume its worth what everyone else in this section says lol not many of the ppl here actualy visit the buying selling area
    [img]https://i477.photobucke*****m/albums/rr135/redisdead88/Calm_Down.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dear redthunder ur an stupid ur so valued retired perm are a piece of shit they fucking suck ur account is 1LT ok good for you we don't pay u to play and if u could sell ur account for 130$ good for you but fucking grow up and stop crying bitch thanks god u left combat arms ur the kinda kid that is always QQing hax

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast