Thanks

Red face I'm so sorry, but it's the typical newb and I'm asking for help.

i see all these posts about cmd commands, and as far as i know, the cmd prompt is something embedded in vindictus because it uses valve's engine. now what i'm confused about is accessing the engine, or if it even works anymore. i'd really love to use these codes.

by the way, i was screwing around with cheat engine and found that i can actually set my money to any amount but obviously it's just for display. however, could that mean anything in hacking your gold? because honestly that's the main thing i'd like to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I'll spare you the trouble of dealing with any morons who come on here, because they are going to flame you just like they did to me when I was completely new to the forums yesterday.

Sadly, no, there isn't really a way to modify your gold in-game. If there was, it'd be very easy to detect.

If you want to use the codes and stuff though, you need to look at Hell_Demon's VindictusConsole thread, or Shaun's VindictusTrainer thread.

Might want to post on there as well too. I followed their instructions, and the consoles still don't work, so need to wait for further help.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bizzleshwitz For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (02-07-2011),Pandemic (02-07-2011),treefei (04-30-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by highlord6 View Post
    I'll spare you the trouble of dealing with any morons who come on here, because they are going to flame you just like they did to me when I was completely new to the forums yesterday.

Sadly, no, there isn't really a way to modify your gold in-game. If there was, it'd be very easy to detect.

If you want to use the codes and stuff though, you need to look at Hell_Demon's VindictusConsole thread, or Shaun's VindictusTrainer thread.

Might want to post on there as well too. I followed their instructions, and the consoles still don't work, so need to wait for further help.
    thanks a lot for your help. both of their threads are labeled as detected, so i think i'm just gonna have to wait to see some hacks! thanks a lot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Well, yes, they are labeled as Detected, but they can still be used.

Nexon can pick up on it a bit easier, but only if you decide to be stupid with them. It's harder to catch if you just use it yourself while doing Private solo dungeons.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by highlord6 View Post
    Well, yes, they are labeled as Detected, but they can still be used.

Nexon can pick up on it a bit easier, but only if you decide to be stupid with them. It's harder to catch if you just use it yourself while doing Private solo dungeons.
    what commands can be safely used?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    most of them are safe, even if you use them with a party, they don't work so the commands only work in solo and everytime you enter into a new room during the mission u have to re-enter the codes so I would recommend playing in Windowed Mode and make sure to run the trainers in ADMIN before use.