Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    nb109, i have developed a love for ur mind, like a zombie.

because u dont let your ideals get in the way of truth. i truely respect that.

oh and i finally get what u mean paroxysm, because i use the quran as my proof, because i believe it, mmm understand, a non believer cannot use the "holy book" as evidence. that is what u mean right??
    mmm, but when you talk about muslim ideals and stuff, a muslims believes in what is written in the quran, therefor they are going against it. correct??

am i right about your JUDGEMENT on my mind and how my logic works?? if not please explain with proof, i believe otherwise what u are saying is hypocritical on your behalf.

correct??

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    nb109, i have developed a love for ur mind, like a zombie.

because u dont let your ideals get in the way of truth. i truely respect that.

oh and i finally get what u mean paroxysm, because i use the quran as my proof, because i believe it, mmm understand, a non believer cannot use the "holy book" as evidence. that is what u mean right??
    mmm, but when you talk about muslim ideals and stuff, a muslims believes in what is written in the quran, therefor they are going against it. correct??

am i right about your JUDGEMENT on my mind and how my logic works?? if not please explain with proof, i believe otherwise what u are saying is hypocritical on your behalf.

correct??
    :/ you misuse the word JUDGEMENT, and what are you asking paroxysm proof for?

This is what paroxsym said in summary(it was one sentence anyway, don't know how you misunderstand that)

"This is a summary of dahkguys logic".

Don't know how thats hypocritical, or even wrong when it is how your logic worked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i was talking to him not you..... seriously, u dont have to argue with the points that arnt dirrected at u, it was a question that only he (or she) could answer :P

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    i was talking to him not you..... seriously, u dont have to argue with the points that arnt dirrected at u, it was a question that only he (or she) could answer :P
    you didn't have a point at all though.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567