Thread: bc2ext_v2_5

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    when i run with firefox like in the instructions it just shuts down firefox. i ran firefox as admin the second try and same problem. any help? thanks in advance

Thanks
    Is the game in Window mode already? I had this same problem and it was fine after having the game in window mode.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad301 View Post
    when i run with firefox like in the instructions it just shuts down firefox. i ran firefox as admin the second try and same problem. any help? thanks in advance
    try internet explorer (and take the one with the highest number)
    epic dubstep mix

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    woodz, u should be my junior

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolayl View Post
    yes its detected thats why i use it 0.o''
    Ur obv doing something wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by trinbro View Post
    Is the game in Window mode already? I had this same problem and it was fine after having the game in window mode.
    No, press alt+enter.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Assassin yes its detected thats why i use it 0.o'' that was sarcastic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woodz View Post
    Read the 'read me'-file
    a oke Visual Studio 2010 Runtimes
    Last edited by Gekkepop; 02-23-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Gekkepop;3529129]a oke Visual Studio 2010 Runtimes[/

i installd this and still get that error ?whats wrong ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Ur obv doing something wrong

No, press alt+enter.
    I was actually responding to the poster I quoted when I said that, I know it's not in window mode when you start it<<.

Thanks
    I read through the thread after i posted, changed to windowed and it works like a charm. Thanks alot and sorry about the noob question x.x very epic hack thanks alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OK
    Enough! assasinate3d you are a goddamn f*cking douchebag...
    First off you don't even have the game, so you can't say that the hack is undetected, you can't prove it, and i know you are going to say "cuz i just received a pm from a guy that says this is undetected"...what a bunch of bullsh*t, i have the game, i used the hack, got it working and after few minutes of gameplay got reported to PB Bans...Now i I'm banned from that specific server...i have the whole report message.
    And second all the help you provide is "Ur obv doing something wrong", that is so f*cking vague! What the f*ck does that help anyone like me for example, you said the same f*cking sh*t to me! You can't even spell correctly the words, that kind of ignorance astonishes me...
    Go f*ck yourself you a**hole.

I can imagine the hate i'm going to get, well, if you don't have anything worth reading to say you might just keep your opinion in your pocket, because your hate will just feed my laughing.
    Grow up.
    Last edited by oleksx; 02-25-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by oleksx View Post
    OK
    First off you don't even have the game, so you can't say that the hack is undetected, you can't prove it, and i know you are going to say "cuz i just received a pm from a guy that says this is undetected"...what a bunch of bullsh*t, i have the game, i used the hack, got it working and after few minutes of gameplay got reported to PB Bans...Now i I'm banned from that specific server...i have the whole report message.
    And second all the help you provide is "Ur obv doing something wrong", that is so f*cking vague! What the f*ck does that help anyone like me for example, you said the same f*cking sh*t to me! You can't even spell correctly the words, that kind of ignorance astonishes me...

I can imagine the hate i'm going to get, well, if you don't have anything worth reading to say you might just keep your opinion in your pocket, because your hate will just feed my laughing.
    Grow up.
    Don't be a douche bag because your too damn stupid to get it working. Jesus I've been using this hack for the past 2 weeks and have yet to be banned or detected. The biggest that's ever happened to me was being accused of hacking. Quit bitching if you cant get it to fucking work. If you come back at me and talk a bunch of shit, that just proves your a little fucking 12 year old.

@Assassinat3d Thanks man! Great hack, still works, still undetected. If you could erase oleksx comments that would be great.
    Last edited by m202; 02-26-2011 at 12:35 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to m202 For This Useful Post:

xbeatsszzx (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by m202 View Post
    Don't be a douche bag because your too damn stupid to get it working. Jesus I've been using this hack for the past 2 weeks and have yet to be banned or detected. The biggest that's ever happened to me was being accused of hacking. Quit bitching if you cant get it to fucking work. If you come back at me and talk a bunch of shit, that just proves your a little fucking 12 year old.

@Assassinat3d Thanks man! Great hack, still works, still undetected. If you could erase oleksx comments that would be great.
    Oh my fucking god, I said i got it working! But i got reported to PBbans for wallhacking, i wasn't even being obvious. And you are just like assasinate3d : "because your too damn stupid to get it working" , I FUCKING GOT IT WORKING.
    So go fuck yourself and assasinate3d, i don't know what's your problem with 12 year olds, many of them are smarted than you...not saying i am one but it just proves how sad your life is by judging others for what they are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    oleksx......go suck a dick

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SometheRandomGuy For This Useful Post:

samxkim (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by oleksx View Post
    OK

Grow up.
    U have seruios issue man,
    First LEARN to READ,
    Second i have lots of proof, ppl here hvae already said that this is undetected
    thirdly, u just made urself look like a dumbasss
    Finallly, u fail dude

And then u say the hack works, just cz some1 kicked u for being an obv wallhacker doesnt means it detected, gtfo of this forum noob.
    Last edited by xbeatsszzx; 02-26-2011 at 07:50 AM.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Way to spam & flame a lot.

Everyone , Stop spamming, stop flaming, stop trolling, stop baiting.

Last edited by NextGen1; 02-26-2011 at 08:09 AM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

samxkim (02-26-2011),winston_ngo (02-26-2011)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast