Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    For some reason when i start zombie(just solo) and activate things it either crashes or does nothing.. steam + trainer ran as admin.. am i missing something realy obvious here or is it same for others too?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Some1weird View Post
    For some reason when i start zombie(just solo) and activate things it either crashes or does nothing.. steam + trainer ran as admin.. am i missing something realy obvious here or is it same for others too?
    yea for me too in the older 3.2 version the one shot kill and other hacks worked in multi.... but now wen i run it i get "fatal error" from blackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Some1weird View Post
    It crashed when you activated a hack..
    Well it sounds like you are using the wrong version, but if you are using the steam version then it inst possible.

Thanks
    Strange... i have the automaticly update thingie box checked, in the properties of the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    what a shit it crashes when i'm pressing hot keys-.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    The game updated. It isn't that hard to see. If a box pops up during the game launch saying completing installation then is the game propably updating.
    If it happens that one of my trainer stop working for you even though that it used to work then just tell me that the game updated instead of whining and forcing me to start the game.

I will update the trainer soon. maybe...

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    The game updated. It isn't that hard to see. If a box pops up during the game launch saying completing installation then is the game propably updating.
    If it happens that one of my trainer stop working for you even though that it used to work then just tell me that the game updated instead of whining and forcing me to start the game.

I will update the trainer soon. maybe...
    THANK YOU i loved ur trainer its soo much more detailed than the simple inf ammo that u can do with binds

Thanks
    Thanxs Bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by leungj View Post
    thanks for the update. love ur work. jsut one question.... wat is timescale? and maybe u could work on a unlimited revive radius, or a thru wall reviving?? the cfg bind changed a few months ago after the update... like trigger revive radius 99999 or watev is no longer recognised......
    Well sorry about first replying now.
    Tell me the commands and what is the default value?

Thanks
    Well sorry about first replying now.
    Tell me the commands and what is the default value?
    actually nvm the distance revive still works if ur host. but if u could upadte this i would love the one shot kill for multi. and wats timescale....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    actually nvm the distance revive still works if ur host. but if u could upadte this i would love the one shot kill for multi. and wats timescale....
    Time scale is how fast time goes.
    Fast = 2x time
    Slow = 0.5x time

Tell me the command for the revive thing anyway. I can add it to the trainer
    Last edited by pyton789; 02-23-2011 at 01:51 PM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    Time scale is how fast time goes.
    Fast = 2x time
    Slow = 0.5x time

Tell me the command for the revive thing anyway. I can add it to the trainer
    could u make timescale changeable like we can input the amount?? and it sucks tha trainer doesnt work for multi....

and tehres another useful one which stops the mystery box from moving.

"Revive_Trigger_Radius 99999"
    "magic_chest_movable 0"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    could u make timescale changeable like we can input the amount?? and it sucks tha trainer doesnt work for multi....

and tehres another useful one which stops the mystery box from moving.

"Revive_Trigger_Radius 99999"
    "magic_chest_movable 0"
    Well I actually can't do that to the timescale. I tried to and used a long time on it, but its impossible.

btw it does work for online zombies. some functions like norecoil and no gun sound even work when you arent host.

I will check out the commands tomorrow since its getting late here.

And the update will probably be ready tomorrow.
    Last edited by pyton789; 02-23-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why don't you make a system that you only have to update 1 address or it detects it automatically
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    Well I actually can't do that to the timescale. I tried to and used a long time on it, but its impossible.

btw it does work for online zombies. some functions like norecoil and no gun sound even work when you arent host.

I will check out the commands tomorrow since its getting late here.

And the update will probably be ready tomorrow.
    the one shot kill and more dmg gives me a fatal error were as it didnt in v 3.2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast