Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Trading Steam account +[14 cf accounts] for Combat Arms Europe Account

Ok so yes you are amazed of the 14 cf accounts yah i know ok so let me say the whole story i`m here since 2009 i`m a trusted member here i wouldn`t try to scam people and if i do for what reason? ok so i`m willing to trade STEAM account and 14 cf accounts [crossfire] so:
    Steam Includes:Counter Strike Source/+Beta,Left 4 Dead 2,Unreal Tournament 3
    Ok CF Accounts all of them aren`t mine i just have them from my friends that they quited some of them are busy with job and stuff Steam account the steam account was gifted to me by a member here called Ali he gave me the steam account he apsolutely quited from MPGH and he has no idea about the steam and i don`t really play steam any more cuz i play black ops on my XBOX So i want to get a CA EU Account post below your comment and tell me what do you want to trade.If you want screens teamview etc... just add me on MSN y2k_bt@LiVe.com WE WILL APSOLUTELY USE MM don`t want to get scammed the cf accounts include 1lt 4 and 3 to 4 2lts the accounts 80 % of them have minimum 3 to 4 Permanent weapons that include xm8 ak m4a1 and amw so yes Just contact me y2k_bt@LiVe.com
    So the steam account i don`t have full info if i`m able to talk to Ali i would get the info and tell it if he remembers it cuz he gave it to me in 2010 february so i don`t wanna scam people and you don`t try to scam me so we will use MM like CZAR post below your opinions what would u like to trade me ONLY CA EU Account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not very trusted when u try to trick other people

[IMG]https://i893.photobucke*****m/albums/ac139/Jester_868/a43qiu.gif[/IMG]
    Do You Really Know me, To Bad i know you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Balanced View Post
    not very trusted when u try to trick other people

lol i said we will use mm and plus the middle man will be trusted CZAR and look at u u have only 46 posts i have 950+ and i`m since 2009 u are since 2010 nov choob if u have anything just post it we will call czar if u want to a middle man!