Thread: Help Please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    here a solution that might work
    1. find another injector
    2. use mylock box, and put together all the trainer inside, after injection proccess is successful (that's when ur firefox open mpgh.net) lock the folder.
    3. use gaming mode on game booster

ps: can u post screenshots of your PB folder ? try open a file called BC (worpad can be use 2 open it), and screenshot it also

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingN3 View Post
    here a solution that might work
    1. find another injector
    2. use mylock box, and put together all the trainer inside, after injection proccess is successful (that's when ur firefox open mpgh.net) lock the folder.
    3. use gaming mode on game booster

ps: can u post screenshots of your PB folder ? try open a file called BC (worpad can be use 2 open it), and screenshot it also
    tried the solution didnt work and heres my pb folder i didnt find a folder named BC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Find your XP installation CD and you should have an option to add/remove features from XP and possibly to repair it (dunno if XP has an automatic repair thing on the installation CD; never tried and never cared). Anyways just try removing / adding compressed folders and, if that doesn't work, scour the MS KB for help. Alternatively try expanding the original files from the installation CD and report back what happens (might be that your executables / libs got corrupted by god-knows-what).

And that's pretty much it, if that doesn't work just die from old age while searching MS' KB or perform a reinstallation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    the vid that u poste shows that you've got buttrap...
    if it's not the trainer then it's something got to do with the registry. have you tried to clean it ? try to clean it with CCleaner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234