Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

[Discussion][DarK's M0D Factory] Custom Models??!?!?!?!?!?!?

ok well there is a ltb to lta and an lta to ltb right? well ltb to x then x in blender with the lta export then converting it to a ltb is possible right?! well if it is then i found a loop that will forever scar nexon... because why buy a gun when you can make one
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:
    Hit %40 head shot R on CA (legit):
    Hit %50 head shot R on CA (legit):
    Hit %75 Head shot R on CA (legit):
    (Touch the magical bottom of god shoe)
    Hit %99 Head Shot Ratio On CombatArms (legit)
    Current Head Shot Ratio: 69%
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/SNIPER_ICON.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/fbf2be6c-5ddb-48d2-bc18-a20f0db74a96.jpg[/IMG]
    My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -DarK1272- View Post
    ok well there is a ltb to lta and an lta to ltb right? well ltb to x then x in blender with the lta export then converting it to a ltb is possible right?! well if it is then i found a loop that will forever scar nexon... because why buy a gun when you can make one
    I see numerous things wrong with your claims. People have known about this for quite a long time now, and the ltb to x converter doesn't keep the UV unwrap as it supposedly says in the options, which means even if you do above process, you'll get a completely black gun if you don't do a new UV unwrap. You also can't import animations or multiple pieces, which means no custom guns by this method. I don't get how this will scar nexon. You can't make a gun from nothing, only change existing ones. Even if you just mod the M16A3/M92FS/M9/M67 Frag Grenade, you still keep damage, the number of bullets in a magazine and in reserve, portability, ability to have modifications like the ACOG and Extended Mags, etc.

Therefore, by all my arguments, your theory is extremely flawed and illogical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    I see numerous things wrong with your claims. People have known about this for quite a long time now, and the ltb to x converter doesn't keep the UV unwrap as it supposedly says in the options, which means even if you do above process, you'll get a completely black gun if you don't do a new UV unwrap. You also can't import animations or multiple pieces, which means no custom guns by this method. I don't get how this will scar nexon. You can't make a gun from nothing, only change existing ones. Even if you just mod the M16A3/M92FS/M9/M67 Frag Grenade, you still keep damage, the number of bullets in a magazine and in reserve, portability, ability to have modifications like the ACOG and Extended Mags, etc.

i understand your arguement... however if you make a new UV map and then make a tga then go on and make a DTX out of it you may get away with a custom gun. i understand that it will not be anamated but HGAS

and no you cant change server sided things like that what i mean is if you have your own modeled guns it looks good and if it comes out good enough more and more people will want to do this...
    (much like DTX edits)
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/SNIPER_ICON.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/jynx127_bucket/fbf2be6c-5ddb-48d2-bc18-a20f0db74a96.jpg[/IMG]
    My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i understand your arguement... however if you make a new UV map and then make a tga then go on and make a DTX out of it you may get away with a custom gun. i understand that it will not be anamated but HGAS

and no you cant change server sided things like that what i mean is if you have your own modeled guns it looks good and if it comes out good enough more and more people will want to do this...
    (much like DTX edits)
    or you can just get an old version of maya, get the lithtech plugins, open an obj of a gun from another game (why make your own when there are so many gun games out there), export lta, make the node tree match w.e model you wanna replace, open model edit, import the model

export with the animations
    ???
    profit

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    or you can just get an old version of maya, get the lithtech plugins, open an obj of a gun from another game (why make your own when there are so many gun games out there), export lta, make the node tree match w.e model you wanna replace, open model edit, import the model

export with the animations
    ???
    profit
    stumble across somthing maybe?
    i mean if i can import animations then why cant i just do that to my new guns?
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    That's what im saying, its already been done

You can't just import one model willy billy...the nodes need to match.

That's why u never see the mod
    M16A3 to LAW animations
    Or somethin like that
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 02-22-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks

Play Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney.
    Too much logic. Try it it a good game !
    Ontopic : True.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your about 9 months late.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-bkup View Post
    Your about 9 months late.
    THIS STILL BEGS THE QUESTION "CAN IT BE DONE?!"
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

(much like DTX edits)
    Why spend hours doing something that's already been done? And having a good looking custom gun isn't worth shit if you're just gonna be killed constantly because you modded the M16A3.
    Since I don't understand you, I'll just give 2 answers.

If you're trying to import animations into a 3d model editor, good luck trying. The LTB to X converter doesn't do animations.

If you're trying to import animations using model edit, your model edit will most likely crash.

THIS STILL BEGS THE QUESTION "CAN IT BE DONE?!"
    Yes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Why spend hours doing something that's already been done? And having a good looking custom gun isn't worth shit if you're just gonna be killed constantly because you modded the M16A3.

Since I don't understand you, I'll just give 2 answers.

If you're trying to import animations into a 3d model editor, good luck trying. The LTB to X converter doesn't do animations.

If you're trying to import animations using model edit, your model edit will most likely crash.

Yes.
    you seem to be fighting me rather then trying to help out...

Back on topic

ok you dont seem to see my point of view... what im saying is....
    if i convert the LTB to X then run it in blender (Model editor) to say add some design or some other type of addition to the gun and make my own DTX (that parts easy). then used blender's "export to LTA", then used LTA to LTB then useing model edit to import the anamation from the unedited gun then when all is finnished inject the files OVER the gun changed...

now whos to say its only going to be the M16?! i can change any gun i wish... and your other point about "you cant change stats" well no duh. you cant change stats useing DTX edits yet we still make/use them... this is all aesthetics

and why would i take so much time to do one little thing? well lets just say IF this works then i will be makeing something MUCH better then a DTX edit... trust me... you are all going to love it IF its possible
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    Combat Arms is too complicated... just stick to Counter Strike ad Garry's Mod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post

Yah cain't get animations from halo. Which is why my project = failed.

Yes, but do you know how stupid it would look to reload a law the way an M16 does?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    Combat Arms is too complicated... just stick to Counter Strike ad Garry's Mod
    well at any rate if this method is possible then i need to get a team togather to start work on my Project Rebeca... any takers?
    TO DO:
    Get a red elite on CA:
    Kill an OPKer:
    Make a hack for CA:
    Make a game:
    Make a map:
    Make a Montage:

My M0Ds!
    UnrealT sound swap
    M24 Desert Camo
    M24 Sound swap
    Gothic Hana

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    GOOD/LUCK/WITH/THAT

Thanks
    what da fuck is project Rebeca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast