Thanks

So, my pool is broken...

Yeah. I went to turn off the pump for the night, right. Normally when you turn the pump off, the seals maintain the vacuum pressure within the lines. That is not so anymore, and I have no idea why or where the seal is broken. There are no visible leaks in my system. So anyways, as soon as I cut the power to the pump, the lines purged and water shot out of my intakes about a foot and a half / two feet high...It blew the baskets and covers out of the deck and soaked a decent amount of the deck with water...I haven't told my dad yet as he'll be royally pissed having just spent $10,000 last year replacing the liner...asdf I'm so fucking mad right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You better hope you have warranty. ^_^

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
    Yeah. I went to turn off the pump for the night, right. Normally when you turn the pump off, the seals maintain the vacuum pressure within the lines. That is not so anymore, and I have no idea why or where the seal is broken. There are no visible leaks in my system. So anyways, as soon as I cut the power to the pump, the lines purged and water shot out of my intakes about a foot and a half / two feet high...It blew the baskets and covers out of the deck and soaked a decent amount of the deck with water...I haven't told my dad yet as he'll be royally pissed having just spent $10,000 last year replacing the liner...asdf I'm so fucking mad right now.
    Fuck that sucks, my friends piece of shit jacuzzi wont heat up, it says like 90 degrees but it feels like 70 :@.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You better hope you have warranty. ^_^
    There's nothing wrong with the liner...it's somewhere in one of the pipes...and guess the fuck what. I think I just realized what the problem is...I'm wondering if my filter has an O-ring gasket that I took out for the winter and forgot to put back when I re-assembled it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Damn man, that does suck. Something just like that happend to my friend, I laughed because he went to go jump in and he hit the filter or some shit and it broke and all this warter just went all over the place, well, hope you don't get in to much trouble. o.O SHOULD OF CHANGED O RING.

Thanks
    How does one go to jump in their pool and hit the filter...that makes no sense.