Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Tips on Avoiding the Ban Hammer

I've looked through all the posts but I didn't find anything that could help me with the Ban Hammer.

Does anyone have tips on avoiding it?

Thanks
    if you have there's a possibility your ganna get banned u cant just hack and not get banned, deal with it its your responsibility whether you want to play unfair and risk your account or you want to play fair without risk

there was a guy on here earlier that posted he got banned but enjoyed the hack to the fullist and i agree on what he said , if u ganna hack then hack and dont bitch when you get banned

Thanks
    First of all if your going to hack ALWAYS ( when I say always I mean ALWAYS ) do private solo. I've hacked all the way to lvl 1 - 60 on FOUR characters! with no bans at all. Don't even hack with your friends no matter how much you trust them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also when the game crashes and it asks if you want to send them info. I always hit fucken no...

Thanks
    i think they rely on player reports to ban ppl

so have an empty friends list and dont brag to ppl about how fast your lvling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just don't hack for 100% NO BAN xD actually 99.9% because people have been banned for no reason before >

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It seems to be mainly player-report based. Most people who were banned duoed with a "trusted friend", or did a few pugs and figured they could get away with it.

There might be a few people who get blanket-banned along with others, despite hacking or not. It happened during the tieve boxes- innocent people got lumped in with "exploiters".

So, to reiterate my usual "How to not get banned" shpeil-

Don't party with anyone you can't physically see while you're playing,

don't post videos- no matter if your name is visible or not (same goes for screenshots),

Empty the friends list,

If you're in a guild, don't group with them and stay away from their channel for a few days after you cap. Make it seem like you got there slowly.

AVOID THE NEXON BOARDS LIKE THE PLAGUE. Not necessarily because you might get banned, but because their boards are utter shit.
    [Goodluck.
    7 boxxiez.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Well, "my way" of TRYING not get ban is just play solo all the time with the hacks on. You dont have to have no friends, I just block NMservice (just found out how to do this btw), cuz you appear offline when its blocked.

I also put 10minute intervals between High level dungeons, like for farming mats and stuff. I never use Speedhack, changelevel or the 1 hitko at least, not anymore. Cuz its 100% sure your gonna finish the dungeon anyways, even in Hard mode with Macha. Might as well take your time, right?
    Example: Sets of 3 weeping queen runs 15 minutes each, with 10 minutes between. and Do it again after 1-2 hours or so.

I also turn off the ai_disable command before I return to town and activate it later

Lastly, I play with friends too and of course without hacks, so its not too obvious at times, I try not to isolate myself. Besides, I want to have skills when its time to play right

Pretty much, be subtle about it. Use the hacks in moderation. ^_^

Commands I use:
    player_monster_damage_base_constant 30 (or less)
    monster_player_damage_base_constant -80
    ai_reaction_delay_idle 999999 - I barely use this one, I just use for breakoffs and stuff
    ai_reaction_delay_alert 999999 - same as above
    Last edited by physicx101; 03-03-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
    Also when the game crashes and it asks if you want to send them info. I always hit fucken no...
    LOL if anyone clicks *agree* they are pretty stupid...

Thanks
    Commands I use:
    player_monster_damage_base_constant 30 (or less)
    ai_reaction_delay_idle 999999 - I barely use this one, I just use for breakoffs and stuff
    ai_reaction_delay_alert 999999 - same as above
    What do these exactly do kinda confused?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by impulisvex View Post
    What do these exactly do kinda confused?
    player_monster_damage_base_constant 30 - it increases your damage, I dont know how but it does. But you can change the numbers do do 1 hit ko, I wouldn't recommend though.
    monster_player_damage_base_constant -80
    - it gives mobs/boss negative damage, so pretty much, when they hit, they heal you instead.
    ai_reaction_delay_idle 0 ; ai_reaction_delay_alert 0 - this command delays mob/boss reaction time, the number is how many seconds before they start raping you.

Thanks
    Oh! thanks a bunch xD

Thanks
    Note that you can't do ai_reaction_delay if the monster spawns. Your better off doing it BEFORE you start the boss fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    How are you guys doing this, with the trainer? Because it says it's detected.
    [IMG]https://i220.photobucke*****m/albums/dd59/redhead1652/Afro_Samurai_Sig_by_CBProduction-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by pretzel View Post
    How are you guys doing this, with the trainer? Because it says it's detected.
    That's because you had not read the umpteen posts on this very subject.

It's "detected", as in nexon is aware of it. It's not patched out, nor is it blocked.
    [Goodluck.
    7 boxxiez.
    ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast