Thread: [Request]Email.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Request]Email.

Is there like email account hacker thing with which u can hack the pw or to get in it.? or a dude who knows how to and hack it?

House isnt respondig to me he said that he will.

Its a Aol email
    Oh yes and i found like a website something like learntohack and there u can hack all kinda emails i dont belive it so can u?
    Last edited by rename; 03-04-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i personally just got my email account hacked, they then changed my steam passwords and emails to their own. i recovered email but steam isn't replying ofcourse ;x. back to the point. i looked up something about this and found there are different ways, you could brute force it (unlikely because you will probably be found as doing a dos attack and get ip banned) or XSS, which gets you in without knowing there password, from what i know this doesn't work. i'm not really sure. last way is phising, which is stuff like Recoverpassword@hotmail or something like that, you logg in and they steal the password. There isn't anything easy like an exe that "hacks" accounts. they're all scams/viruses, Oh one last way, Keylogging. If your victim is stupid enough to open the keylogger from the email you send them then you can get logs of their keystrokes to your email. Hope this helped, Gl with the reply from house xD