Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

AVG Pc Tuneup 2011 [Full version]

Yo Mpgh.

Today I used AVG PC TUNE UP 2011 and it made my pc go 40% Faster So Im sharing it

Why Should i use it ?

1.Fix registry problems that cause freezing and crashing

Registry Cleaner and Registry Defrag
    Fix cluttered and corrupted registries that consume memory, slow down your applications, and cause overall stability problems.

2.Optimize your Internet connection

Internet optimizer
    Internet optimizer automatically tunes your Internet connection settings to speed up your online life.

This tool will speed up your internet connection by optimizing settings - including Max MTU and RWIN - specifically for the type of internet connection you use. In addition, the internet optimizer will test your connection settings before applying any changes.

3.Recover accidentally deleted files

File recovery
    AVG PC Tuneup comes fully equipped with a file recovery tool so that you can recover files that have been damaged or accidentally deleted within Windows.

This tool will recover accidentally deleted files or files that have been damaged. File recovery also allows you to preview photos and documents while browsing through the list of found files.

4.Permanently delete files and wipe disks

File shredder and disk wiper
    Deleting files or folders removes references to them but doesn’t remove the actual data stored within the file. This means that files you think you've deleted can easily be retrieved.

File shredder permanently deletes files so your personal data cannot be restored. It provides four different shredding options, ranging from fast to military-level safety shredding. The disk wiping tool can be used to wipe entire drives and to provide extra security. You can also turn off system restore while wiping a disk to ensure no file copies are created during wiping.

5.Protect your privacy

Track eraser
    Lots of information about your activities is recorded on your PC. Track eraser will help you protect your privacy by removing this personal information from your computer.
    When you surf the internet, open documents or run programs, your activity is recorded. Track eraser hides these traces so that no one can see which web sites you have visited or which documents you have recently opened.

6.Improve your disk speed

Disk and windows registry defragmenter
    Disc defragmentation optimizes your file system to get the most out of your hard drive. Enjoy a faster hard disk and a more stable and smooth running computer.
    Disk defragmenter reorganizes files on your disks so that they can be read and written faster. This improves application response time, system boot speed and overall computer performance. A similar tool cleans up your Windows registry by rewriting it to eliminate fragmentation, slack spaces and structural defects

7.Monitor your hard drive health and space usage

Disk doctor and disk explorer
    With these two tools it will be easy for you to keep your data organized and safe from being lost due to hard disk failure.
    Disk doctor checks your hard drives for problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors. By using disk explorer you can easily and quickly free up additional space on your disk by viewing the top 100 largest files and moving them to alternative media

Next Thread AVG Internet Security.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    download link?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by popsingh123 View Post
    download link?
    He forget it.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Epic Fail
    /msg2Long

Think of a number for me between 1 and 1000. Divide it by 8. Now add 13. Now multiply your result by 0.
    Congratulations, you arrived at the number of fucks i give

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol, makes you all happy that your going to improve your computer then...
    wtf? no download link???
    lol

Thanks
    he is sharing what? advice, i see no program O.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lol.
    /closed.
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013